Ci

~Seto's POV~
(Dream/mental battle shit)

I've noticed I haven't used my powers in years they're probably just growing stronger and stronger. I can't control them anymore, it's like my powers are beings of their own. One after another they're taking over.

"Seto you can't control any of us~" someone with my voice said.
Then appeared me just in a red hoodie.

"You can't stop any of us~" he said.
Out of the blue multiple other copies of me appeared each waring a different color.

"Wh-what do you want?" I said trying not to meet any of their gazes.

"Do you not remember your parents?"
I covered my ears at the mention of them.

"No! No! It's not my fault!"
I could barely hear the red Seto speaking but I heard him alright. Replaying my memory of that day, then the year after that.

[flash back]

"Mommy? Daddy?"
I was six, my parents told me we were playing hide n seek. Me and my older brother Ci went to hide in our bed room under our beds.
It has been at least two hours and both me and Ci were hiding under the bed. We heard a knock at the door to the bedroom. I was getting scared now. "Don't you think mommy and daddy would have found us yet?" I was only six at the time and didn't understand much. Ci looked straight at the door a covered my mouth.

"Ssh~" he hissed he was twelve years old and always looked out for me. I wasn't sure what was going on so I pushed Ci over and crawled out from under the bed and ran for the door.

"No! Seto stop!" The door broke open and in walked a monstrous being with multiple heads missing arms and wore a necklace made of human skulls. I screamed and ducked my head. I couldn't control my powers, so Ci had to save me, even though Ci doesn't even have powers. Ci was human like my mother, he got to got to public school while I stayed home and studied ancient wizards.

"Seto! Run!" Ci screamed beating the thing with a lamp. I did as told I hopped out the window and ran, ran for my life. Only one thing stopped me. I heard Ci scream in pain, that ear shattering scream will haunt me forever.

[flash back end]

I fell on my knees tears streaming down my face.

"I know! I know! It's all my fault! I have powers! I could have done something!"

(Dream end)

"Seto! Seto! Wake up!" Brice yelled in my ear.