Triangle

~Mitch's POV~

I screamed at the sight of Jason, Ci, and the pervert who fucked me laying dead in the ground.
They're eyes were sided open and their faces filled with horror.

"Mitch! What's wrong?" Jerome called walking up the hill.
My mind was fixed on they're hand. They were each place in the place where Seto died and they neatly formed a triangle.
In the dirt around their hand were burn marks creating a circle around their hands.
I started to feel tipsy my head was spinning.
'Was I not supposed to see that?! Jerome help me!'

"Biggums!" I felt Jerome's arms around me.

"Jerome, get me away from here and show Seto." I coughed.
I could tell Jerome was also getting dizzy.
"Jerome we need to get out of here. Don't look at their hands." I breathed.
Jerome nodded his head and I felt the cold breeze against my face.
I heard Jerome breathing heavily.
'He must be tired you do weigh a lot.'
'Shut up! Do not!'
I mentally yelled.
I felt a soft material against my back.

"I'll tell them tomorrow." Jerome said as her layer down next to me and pulled my close.
"But for now I think we need some sleep."

I fell asleep in the warmth and protection of Jerome's arms.
I smiled at his sent and took in his warmth.

'Good night Jerome.'

(Okay so who has to actually read the chapter then it replays in your head just with their voices? Does anyone think of my story other than when they're reading it? I just want to know if it sticks in your mind like those fake tattoos. Hope you like the story for it's coming to an end. Don't cry please. XD)