Seto The Maid

~Seto's POV~

(Warning sexual abuse)

My collar started to ring while I was eating breakfast.

"I should go." I told Brice, he nodded his head and went on eating.
As I was walking to where the collar let me, I was in deep thought. 'Why didn't Brice seem to care? Why am I even here? Why does God hate me?'

"Finally." I heard Jason say, he was still waring his space suit.

"From now until I tell you to leave you will call me master." He said as he picked up a bag. "Follow me"
We walked through the streets for a long time, then eventually came across a building.
Jason walked inside and whispered something to the guy at the front desk, then motioned me to follow.
We needed up in a room that smelled like sex. 'Wait! No! Not again! Please no!'

"You may start talking now." Jason said with a nod.

"O-okay."
He slapped me across the face, giving me an unsatisfactory stare.

"O-okay, master." I said. He nodded and pulled out what looked like a costume.

"Put this on," he said throwing the outfit at me, "others will be showing up."
I looked at the costume. 'A fucking maid outfit of course.'
I quickly got undressed and slipped it on. (There wasn't a bathroom)

"Very nice." Jason said looking over me. I felt a faint blush come across my face.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Jason went to get it.

"Here he is." Jason said walking in with fife other men. I could see boners in each of their pants. 'They're fucking huge no! I quit!'
The men examined me and gave Jason a lot of cash.they started walking towards me, I couldn't move I was so scared.

Next thing I knew I was face first in the bed with no underwear on and something being shoved up my ass. I screamed in pain, gripping the bed sheets so hard my fingernails ripped the fabric. What ever was up my ass had stopped pushing inwards. I felt the tip of something else going inside. I screamed even louder, it hurt so fucking much my ass was being stretched to the limits.

"Stop screaming moan instead!" Jason ordered.

"Ye-y-yes m-ma-master." I couldn't see my eyes were filled with tears. The second thing was longer that the first though they were still both there, the second slid in more. Further and further. I wanted to scream but I couldn't waring the maid outfit didn't help either. I moaned louder and louder the further it went.
Before I could do anything the two objects were pulled out at the same time, it hurt as much as it did when they went in. I gasped loudly, a little too loudly. Jason had shocked my.

"Bad puppy." Jason said, he was watching me like a movie. I grabbed onto the collar but it only shocked my hands. 'It hurts it hurts so much~'
While I was still being shocked something else went up my ass. And it pushed and pushed. It went higher and higher. I could have sworn I was going to die right there. My neck was still burning my fingers were bleeding and my ass was being violated!
After a while something else went up my ass, then another, then another. I couldn't take it anymore, I was seeing white spots. After another 'toy' went up my ass I passed out.

"That was fun we'll pay you double for another round, some other time." I heard voices say.
'No! Please no! Not again!'