Are You Trust Worthy?

~Seto's POV~

I was so happy Ci wasn't dead, I held his hand all the way to Brice's house. I think Brice got a little jealous.

"Ci, do you have any where to stay?" I looked up at him, he still looked the same. Dirty clothes, a bright smile, brown eyes, and a neat but messy dirty blond hair.

"Uh we'll not really I kind of don't have a whole lot of money."
I smiled at him. 'He really is the same Ci I knew back then.'

"You can stay with Brice and I." I suggested jumping up and down like a child.
He nodded his head, and I looked towards Brice with pleading eyes. His arms were crossed over his chest with a disapproving look on his face.

"You don't know if this guy is even your brother." He stated. I gave him the 'what the fuck,' look.

"I think I would know my own brother." I said harshly.
Brice's arms unfolded and he placed one on my shoulder Brice leaned in and kissed my forehead. I felt my face burn up.

"Seto I just want to protect you, because I love you." Brice whispered. I smiled at him then my brother who heard the whole thing. 'Thanks God maybe you don't hate me as much as I thought.'

When we reached Brice's house, Brice went upstairs to type in a report file to send to his teachers as to why he hasn't been as school.
Ci lead me into the kitchen and told me to sit still. I watched him scavenge the kitchen. I watched as he pulled out a knife from the drawer.

"Sit still okay Seto? You know I would never hurt you." He said holding up the knife, it was hard to believe home with a knife in his hand.
He leaned down so he was eye level with me and he pressed the back of the blade to my neck.