I Missed You Seto!

~Ci's POV~
(Told ya~)

I was wondering around the city in hopes I'd find Seto. 'Poor Seto all these years alone because I was stuck in a hospital.' Even though I didn't have powers me and Seto always had a connection to each other. I walked past Crafters High, my instincts were telling me to go there see if there saw any trace of Seto there.
I did what my mind told me, it was a school day today but I went to Art of Mobs university (AOM university) across town. I walked passed a cute couple on my way to the school. 'Even though they are boys it's nice to know they're not scared to show who they are.'
I haven't smiled in so long I want my smile to be for Seto. I thought about the couple for the rest of the way there. 'I hope Seto finds someone who cares, respects, and loves him. He only deserves the best.'

I walked into the school the lady at the desk looked me up and down, then give a 'what the hell are you and why are you here?' Look.

"Umm do you have a student here named Seto Sorcerer?" I asked with a straight face.

"I can't give you that information." She said shooting glares at me, which made sense I looked like I came off the streets.

"He's my brother!" I said getting annoyed.

"No, you're a kidnapper!" She said eyeing me down.

"My name is Ci sorcerer! I go to AOM University you can even check!"
She typed in a few words and nodded her head.

"What is Seto's last name?" She asked herself, "seems Seto's last name is unknown."
She shrugged giving me the, 'please get the fuck out of here.' Look.
I turned and left getting few odd looks as I left the building. 'Don't worry Seto I'll find you and protect you from monsters and yourself.'

"Oh uh sorry man."
I didn't realize I ran into someone.

"Oh ya sorry." I said like an idiot.
The guy had blond hair and amazing blue eyes, he was decently tan and strong looking. I assumed he was the popular kid at school.

"Oh ya! Umm do you know a guy named Seto by any chance?" Awkwardly putting my hand behind my head.
He looked a little shocked at first then narrowed his eyes at me. His hands were now fists, and I could see hatred in his eyes.

"Dude you okay?"

"You fucking bastartd! All of you can keep your dirty hand off him!" Only then I saw a small figure behind the blond. 'Seto.' My brain instantly recognized the face, he still looked like child just a little taller. Seto was also looking back at me.

"Seto?" I asked like I did when he was young.

"C-Ci?"
Brice had stopped yelling and was standing between us.

"Ci!" Seto ran towards me with tear filled eyes. I was also crying of joy, to be reunited with my little brother.
"I-I thought y-y-you were d-d-dead~" Seto cried into my shirt.

"Did they hurt you?" I asked Seto must have known what I was talking about.
I froze when he nodded his head.

"Th-th-they." Seto pulled away from me and I saw the collar the burns, the cuts, the bruises, everything. 'No! Seto no! My little brother!'

"Seto!" I pulled him in for another hug, but this one was tighter, "I'll never leave your side again! I'll be there for you! I'll protect you this time I promise!" Seto hugged me