DIE~

~Jame's POV~
(Hope this clears some stuff up)

'I love illusions I couldn't love them more, it is what I specialize in after all.' I thought as I slipped into the room that held Mitch. Jerome was still outside greeting some idiots. I heard Jerome walking down the hall and another set of foot steps. I smiled to myself and worked my magic. 'Easy make Jerome squeal of joy. That should block out the banging on the door.' I simply waved my hand behind my back. 'That should do the trick.'

(Skipping the stuff ya know)

I walked out of the room and could hear Jerome yelling his lungs out, I couldn't help but giggle. 'Off to see how my beautiful Seto is doing.' I skipped happily down the hall and walked passed some old guy. 'Probably the doctor.' I went on to see how little sleeping beauty was.
When I opened the door there he was sound asleep, like a dead angle. I walked in then I heard a voice.

"Oh. Are you another doctor?" I froze. 'What in the absolute fuck.' I turned and saw some blond guy with in human blue eyes.

"Uh. Sure. Umm. Will you please step out of the room?" I asked. I mentally face palmed.

"Sorry but I want to be here for him, like I should have been." The blond said as he stroked Seto's hand. 'Who the hell does he think he is. I'm a motha fuckin demon!'

"I SAID GET OUT!" I yelled letting my temper get the best of me. I jumped at him, he ducked and threw a vase at me.

"USELESS MORTAL!" I shouted and grew some extra arms, grabbing him by the neck. The door burst open revealing Jerome and that old guy.

"How dare you touch my biggums!" Jerome shouted and hit me with a mop. (It was conveniently in the hall) the doctor ran for Seto. 'Fool.' I hit him away blonde managed to get out of my grip and I felt a pain in my stomach. I fell to the ground and made a quite hasty retreat.

"B-b-Brice?" Was the last thing I heard before I left. I'll get you Seto, and you will be mine. I smiled as I ran for the small opening in the earth. 'Ill make them pay, for separating us. ILL MAKE THEM ALL PAY!'