The Dark Room

[Warning this chapter has smut in it!] (I can hear some of you guys saying finally)

~Seto's POV~

It was close to sunset and I was still staring at my small burned house. When I heard a twig snap from behind me, I didn't care probably just one of those asses thinking to have more fun. 'By beating the shit out of me.'
I felt cold boney fingers grab my wrists. Before I could yell I was silenced by a cloth covering my nose and mouth. It wasn't long till I passed out.

-time skip-

I woke up in a dark room with a cell door. My mind was spinning, I couldn't think strait. Something was telling me to run, only when I got up I noticed my arms were chained behind my back and to a wall. I gasped when I also realized I wasn't waring any clothes.
"Looks like you're finally awake." A scratchy voice said, that sent chills down my spine.

"Ugghg" the words didn't come even close to what I was saying through the gag.

"My masters have said I get a present for capturing you...."

"They say I can play" my eyes widened at his choice of words.

"My name is James. We will get to know each other quite well today." James said
With that he surprisingly quickly rolled me on my back. 'What?!? Wait! No!' I was mentally screaming.
The only thing I felt was pain my back was rubbing against the cold hard floor, as my ass was getting pounded into over and over again. 'Stop! Please!' I felt my eyes water and tears streamed down my cheeks.
My magic wasn't working for some reason. James pulled out them sat on my chest. He took out the gag.

"Stop! Please, just stop!" I tried to get out

"Just one more thing..." James said

"S-" I was cut off by James shoving his erection into my mouth. I gagged, and he smirked down at me. He started to get in to it and was forcing more and more into my mouth. I felt a new set of tears slide down my face, as James pounded harder and faster into my mouth.

"There all done. That wasn't so bad right?" James asked like it's not going to be the last time.

"Get....away....from me." I whimpered so softly I wasn't sure he heard it. I backed into the wall my hand were bound to.

"Don't worry what I did was just the start." He said a devilish grin appearing on his face. Then he left.
'So this is how I'm gonna die. Hu?' Over time my eyes closed and sleep took over. Then I saw him again.