I Just Want to Help

~Sky's POV~

I woke up in a dark ass room. 'Fuck my head!'
My head felt like it had been beaten with a bat. I could have sworn there were several lumps on my head.

"He's awake!" I heard a voice yell.
Heavy foot steps sounded through a hall near by.
I tried to get up but my arms were cuffed to a wall behind me. 'Fuck, they better not have Ty chained up in this place.'

"Well hello Sky."
I looked up to see a rather tall man. 'Like seriously he is fucking tall!'

"Hi there!" I yelled trying to hide how scared I was.

"Your enthusiasm never gets old." He said shooting glares at me.
"Now tell me I want to know of a boy named Seto."
I raised an eyebrow at him. 'I haven't seen him sense school which is long over.'

"Well you see I don't really know anything about him, just his name. Why?"

"Well you see he keeps slipping out of my grasp."

"Well then why the fuck would I tell you where he is if I did know?!"
He held his hand up to me with a scowl on his face.

"I should have never made that bet with Jason." He mumbled putting a hand on his head in regret.

"What bet?!" I started to struggle against the cuffs. "You better not have done anything to Ty!"
He shakes his head.

"I wouldn't dream of picking a fight with a dragon." He said, like I'm an idiot.

"What in the absolute fuck is going on?!"

"You talk to much." He said and walked for the door. "And I just want to save Seto." He said before leaving.
'The fuck?'

(XD maybe James isn't as bad as we thought even if he's still a fucking creep. XD)