Run

~Seto's POV~

I was walking to the front entrance of the school when I heard someone call out my name.

"Seto? Is that really you?" I turned slowly to see who it was, it's not like I was in a hurry to see the people who claim to be my parents.

"What?" I said with a nice cold tone.
'What? Why am I being rude to this guy?!?'

"Oh I see you're still mad. I'm sorry I didn't know."

"LIKE HELL YOURE SORRY!" I covered my mouth with my hands.
'I could be ruining my chance to make any friends! This guy though he. I know him. Brice.'

"I just didn't know okay. I thought you were made up!"

"Made up?! Is that all you think of me as!? A fucking made up character!"

"Well I never new you were such an ass hole!" With that Brice stormed off like a little kid that lost a bet. My hands were now fists, my fingernails were digging into my palms.
'Whats going on!' A red glow came from the pavement under me.

"IM. NOT. AN. ASSHOLE!" I screamed uncontrollably. A red beam came from my hand and headed strait for Brice.

"YOU CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!" The beam hit him knocking him down smoke formed around his limp body. The glow slowly faded and I soon regained control over my body.

"Brice!" I yelled running to help him.

"You-you m-ma-monster!" Brice tried to yell.

"No. I-I don't know what happened." I begged for his forgiveness. He gave me a glare but then nodded telling me to go on.

"I-I'm so so sorry," tears were starting to fall out of my eyes, "something-something-i don't know what-it took over my body I didn't even know!" My sentences were over lapping and I was a sobbing mess in front of a rather cute boy.

"Seto..." Brice trailed off. His eyes widened then he started to panic.

"What did I do something!" He shook he head and in a very scared quiet voice came.

"Run."