Where's Sky?

~Ty's POV~

It's been way to normal at school, usually there's a huge ass crowd surrounding Brice, bullies picking on Seto, Mitch running around like a child, and Jerome chasing down Mitch. But now it seems like everything is 'I know you but I'm not talking to you' kind of vibe. Sky also went missing not long ago. 'I hope he's okay. He asked me out about two weeks ago.'
Now that I think of it Brice, Seto, Jason, Mitch, and Jerome have been skipping school a lot too.

"Tyler! Answer question 72 in your text book!" The teacher yelled in Frustration.

"Oh uh..." I flipped to the page and read the problem as fast as I could. "The wizard hasn't been found" I shouted.

The teacher nodded her head and returned to her lesson. I looked over the text book. Something about a wizard that married a mortal and had a family, they died and the legend goes ones survied. 'Stupid we have to learn about old legends. I can't believe people are even trying to find the damn wizard.'
I started to taste blood in mouth. 'My damn teeth again!' I was a mix between the mythical beast, the dragon and a human. (So pretty much a hybrid).

"Tyler! Get out of my classroom! The bell rang five minutes ago!" The teacher yelled at me.
I quickly gathered my things and dashed out the door. 'I want to find out what the hell is going on!' (Yup schools over)
I speed walked down to Mitch's house, I knocked on the door as hard as I could.

"Mitch! Open the god damn door!" No one opened the door, I waited there for ten minutes then went to Jason's house which was across the street.
I banged on the door.

"Jason! Open this door!" I didn't want to be to mean to him, he's a good kid always so nice and caring.
Jason opened the door slowly, I saw he was recently crying.

"Jason. what happened?" I said pulling him in for a hug, he pushed me away and closed the door.

"Nothing." I heard from behind the door. 'Theres no point in trying. try Brice's house.' My mind suggested. I walked over to Brice's house which took a lot longer than it should've. I knocked on the door.

"Brice is ware to god if you're not home!" I yelled hitting the door a few more times. The door opened to revile a rather nice looking man.

"Hi, can I help you?" He asked politely, I smiled. 'Finally someone who I can talk to.'

"Yes. Well first who are you? Second why are you here? And third do you know why non of my friends are at school?"

He thought about the questions the answered. "I'm Seto's older brother, Ci. I'm staying with Brice and Seto. And demons are attacking Seto and Brice is trying to help, the others I'm not sure about."
My mouth hung open, I must have looked like an idiot because Ci giggled.
'He said his brother was being attacked like it's happened before!'
What ever everyone else was going through was a lot more important than my secret, fuck it pretty much blew it out of the way!

"What about sky?"