The Lost Path

~Brice's POV~

"Sky wake up damn it!" I yelled and shook him violently.

"Ty go make breakfast......I'll be up soon..."

"It's me Brice you idiot!" I hit him across the face, that got him up.

"What the hell was that for?!?"

"Take me and I'll give you food." I said as calmly as I could.

"We're you up all night waiting or something?"

"No!" I said shifting my gaze. Why do I suck at lying?
Sky just nodded and strolled over to the kitchen like he owned the place. I quickly ran after him to try to stop him.

"Ow! What. Stawp!" He yelled as I tackled him to the floor.

"Take me now!"

"Stop! I need to tell you something!"
I let him go and he stood up and walked to my room, I followed out of interest. He opened my sketch book and his eyes widened.

"B-b-Brice?" He studered

"What?"

"I thought I saw him before..."

"Sky what are you doing?" I questioned with causation. I took a look at the paper he was staring at. I didn't get it it was a sketch of a made up character, I named it Seto Sorcerer. Now that I look at it, it's really detailed and only now I realize how beautiful this art work is.

"That's him..." Sky mumbled

"Who's him? Are you ok?"

"Have you seen him before?"

"Look it's just a drawing of a made up character, nothing more.......nothing less." There was a long pause before I said the last part.
Sky shoved the picture in my face and yelled.

"There he is! He's right here! He's north real!" I think he lost it. 'He's not real?'
I felt tears pricking at my eyes, my hopes have just been shattered. 'The one I thought I could love was just a picture?'