Devil's Tricks

~Brice's POV~

Seto has been gone for a day and I wasn't sure where he was, or who that spaceman guy was. I've been staring at the front door for hours now. I decided I should look for him, I got up and went to find my shoes. As I was looking the front door silently opened, I froze. I silently made my way to the door, crawling on all fours.
I peeked around the corner and saw a passed out Seto in a maids outfit. I noticed my nose started to bleed, the fact that Seto was waring a maids outfit.
I got up and walked over to him pinching my nose. 'Oh my god.' My poor Seto was covered in scrapes and bruises, his neck looked burned behind the collar and his fingers were stabbed from recent bleeding.

"Seto! Wake up!" I shook him violently. 'This is bad! I have no one to turn to!'

"B-b-Brice~" I heard Seto choke out.

"Hold on! I'll get help!" I picked him up and layer him on the sofa in the living room.
I dashed out to the two people I thought I could trust.

I reached sky's house and collapsed on his front porch, the door opened relieving Jason. I haven't seen him in forever. (Btw he's not waring his costume.) he looked over at me and I saw a hint of fear in his eyes.

"Brice? What are you doing here?" He said awkwardly.

"I just came to see Sky." I huffed.

"Oh. What do you need him for?"

"I wanted to see if he could help me with Seto."
I thought I saw something in his eyes but it went away fast. Fear? Worry? Gilt?

"Oh well I could always help out."
I gave him a warm smile. I always could count on Jason to help out with anything.
We walked back to my house in an awkward silence, Jason seemed to be in deep thought and I just stared at him like an idiot. We even got a few weird looks from other people.
When we got to my house Jason looked like he'd been expecting to see Seto like this.

"Wait. Do you even know who Seto is?"
He seemed to tense up at this question.

"I've seen him around school before." I nodded my head.
He took a look at the cuts and bruises, that didn't seem to faze him in the least. 'Isn't Jason the type of guy to run screaming at the sight of blood?'
Jason quickly mended the wounds. 'Great more wounds. Poor Seto. I feel so awful for not being there for him. From now on I'm not leaving his side!'

"He should wake up soon." Jason said trying not to look me in the eyes.

"Thanks you're a life saver."
He shook his head at my stupid comment.

"No, but I am a life changer." He said in such a hushed voice.
He walked out of the house with out a care in the world, I could have sworn I saw him smiling as he left. An evil smile one only the devil himself could do. I shook it off 'Brice Jason's a nice guy he's on your side. You haven't gotten much sleep it was probably a hallucination.' I nodded at the agreement me and my mental instability have come to.
I glanced over at Seto and decided I should sleep with him. I layer down on the couch next to my beloved Seto, wrapping my arms around his waste and pulling him close.

"I love you Seto, I will never leave your side again." I whispered into his ear, he pressed closer to me and I smiled hugging him a little tighter.

"I love you Brice, always have Forever will." Seto whispered in his sleep. It wasn't long before sleep took over my eyes closed to an adorable sight.