Lets clear this shit up!

If you don't want to hear what I have to say you can skip this it's fine.

Jason and James are in a bet who ever gets the most money by then end of the year wins. They get this money by selling innocent peoples bodies to random people willing to pay.

Jerome is being a pussy and having a mental battle wether to tell Mitch he likes him Or not.

Mitch has too much on his mind to think about Jerome.

Brice can't do much but watch and hasn't realized how weak he is until now.

Sky and Ty will be coming back soon.

Seto has been hunted by demons ever since his family died.

Jerome is trying to help Mitch but every time he tries he gets rejected.

Brice is also having a mental battle of wether to help Seto or not. (Which is the dumbest mental battle. I know I'm sorry)
I'm making Brice sound like a dick right now but he's just confused and scared.

Mitch doesn't know as much as he thinks he does.

There are going to be a lot of chapters.

Jason is a demon, that's trying to be friendly.
But in my logic the older a demon becomes the more twisted it's mind gets.

James is just an asshole that rapes people.

Pretty much most of the people in this book seem bad in the eyes of Brice.

Ci is a mortal and for so e reason thought he could stand any chance against a demon.

*wispers* "Ci isn't dead." *awkwardly winks*

I don't like coming up with names so you'd be hearing the word people, he, she, teacher, and bitch a decent amount of times.

I'm making this on an iPad so the spelling is a little fucked up.

I want to know what you would want to see if I make another fanfic.

I write these at night which makes my spelling even more fucked up.

All of their parents are conveniently on business trips or vacations.

Ty has a secret

This is sort of in minecraft just not blocky.

You can answer the questions though that would be helpful.

How would you feel about a new ship?
Pewdiecry or not your thing?
Skylox or skymu?
One shots?
Cliffhangers?
Suggested ships____________________
Parodies?
Who ships merome?!
Should I make another setosolace?
Ci's POV for future chapters?
A new character? If so what would their name be? Gender? And features?
Who thinks I can reach 1,000 reads?!
Am I asking questions that wouldn't be

If you've read/answered some/all the questions you're better than everyone who didn't. Now I shall talk shit.
ShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShit