Defence

~Seto's POV~

I woke up in a padded cell. 'What happened?' I looked around the room and saw a small window, I ran to the window gazing into it. A figure was sitting slouched against a wall, I tapped on the glass that separated the two rooms. He looked up, he was obviously crying his eyes were stained red. He wore a red and black checkered hoodie dirty pants and black shoes. When he saw me he scrambled to his feet and ran to the window. Blowing fog on the window he wrote out 'help!'
'Nothing matters any more Brice hates me, but I might as we'll help this poor fella out.' I nodded my head.

~Mitch's POV~

The boy on the other side of the window agreed to help. 'Good. This is good. Once I get out of here I'm gonna tell Jerome everything' I still had some of the artificial magic but unlike a true wizard mine had a limit. 'I hope he knows how to use his powers.' I sigh and sit back down. 'Jerome where ver you are I will be there soon.'

~Seto's POV~

I walked around getting a little stressed and confused. 'Why am I here? Who is that boy? What are they planning? Am I going to die?' My head started to hurt and I was beginning to miss the one who hated me, Brice.

"LET ME OUT!" I yelled. This time a blue glow rising from the ground, my hands were moving uncontrollably again. My hand raised and shot to the wall with the window and the other shot at some random wall and was a lot more forceful on that wall.

"LET ME OUT~!" I screamed even louder I couldn't see, everything was turning blue, my mouth was bleeding! 'Whats going on stop Seto stop!'
o
~Mitch's POV~

His power was beyond anything I've ever seen. I stood there in shock even after the wall confining me was burst apart. His eyes were starting to glow the sky blue surrounding him. 'This boy isn't a wizard. He's a monster' after a long wait of complete destruction on the lab he collapsed. I stood there staring at his limp body for minutes. I finally gathered the courage to slowly creep up to the boy, I picked up his body and walked towards the town. He was surprisingly light especially for his age, for the longest time I thought he was dead until he started to stir in his sleep.