Ci's Game

~Brice's POV~

Seto's been acting strange, he seems like he doesn't care anymore.

"Brice." I turned to find Ci standing in the doorway of my room.

"What?" I asked coldly. I haven't been a fan of Ci living with me and Seto.

"I think Seto's dying." he said like he didn't care.

"What?! why the fuck didn't he tell me?!"
He held his hand up to silence me. 'who the fuck does he think he is, God?!'

"At some point in a wizards life they are forced to battle their magic to keep it contained, Seto's magic is too powerful for anyone to face. Even the devil himself couldn't contain his magic."
I was still stuck on the fact that Seto was dying to give two shits of what Ci was saying.

"So let me get this straight. Seto's dying."
Ci nodded his head, and I glared at him.

"Unless we find someone willing to die by Seto's power then it will live in the dead body forever." Ci stated like this would be easy. 'I'm really starting to hate him.'

"No ones willing to die for Seto." I said covering my mouth instantly. I started shaking my head violently, "no! no! I didn't mean it like that!!" I screamed.
Ci smirked at me. 'That asshole! he's going to tell Seto isn't he?!'

"Hi Seto." he said barely over a whisper.
I froze, I hadn't noticed the small shadow behind Ci.
Seto was on the verge of breaking into a sobbing mess, Ci put an arm around him.

"Seto wanted me to tell you the bad news. But he wanted to be here to listen." He paused. "I didn't think you thought of him like that."
Seto burst into tears and was loudly crying on Ci's shoulder.
I tried to walk over to Seto but Ci quickly stepped I front of him protectively. With Ci's back towards me I tried to teach out for Seto, then Ci started walking away.
'Seto'

(Ooommmggg! Poor Brice! What shit is going to got down now?!)