Months

~Brice's POV~

It's been about a month sense Seto's been attacked I think they've finally given up. It was becoming summer and I didn't pass any of my classes. I sighed feeling regret, but if I didn't miss school Seto would be dead.

"Brice, I'm sorry you didn't pass." Seto said wrapping his arms around me, I turned and returned the hug.

"I'd do anything for you." Seto looked up at me, his beautiful eyes staring into mine.
'I don't know what makes Seto happy but I'll do anything to make him smile.'
I leaned in, and so did Seto our lips connected and sparks flew.we stayed there unmoving for the longest time, the moment was perfect. 'He's so perfect.' My mind kept singing.
We pulled away still staring into each other's eyes.

"Soon we'd be like Sky and Ty, happy forever." I said breaking the silence. Seto giggled at my comment.

"I haven't seen them in a while we should invite them over sometime."
I nodded and we stood holding each other like our lives depended on it, because one day it will.

"Brice? If I die I want you by my side when I do." Seto said like he was expecting something.

"When you die I'll die with you." I said in a hushed voice.
Someone cleared their throat in the door way. I looked up and saw Ty, he had a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay?" Seto asked with concern. 'God I love him so much!' My mind wouldn't focus.

"Have any of you seen Sky?!"

"No accually. We haven't seen him for a while." I said, a little mad he ruined our moment.

"Now that I think of it, no." Seto said thoughtfully.
Ty's eyes widened

"You know something! Don't you?!" He yelled pointing at Seto, "you have weird powers and shit! For all I know you're hiding him!"
Ty looked like he was about to burst. 'So he's gone a month with out Sky?! And it's lead him to act like this?!'

"Ty! Seto hasn't left my sight in months!" I yelled getting in front of him protectively.

"Or! You're helping him!" Ty yelled wings sprouting from his back, "I'll kill both of you!"

"Get away from them!" Ci came running into room with a gun, pointing it right at Ty.

"Ci! Stop don't shoot!" Seto screamed clinging to my arm. 'He must be scared, he's too concerned for his friends.'
The window shattered behind us relieving the spaceman.

"No!" Seto yelled, crouching in a ball and sobbing.

"Get the fuck out!" I pushed the spaceman but he jumped out of the way.
The spaceman ran to Ty and started beating him up. He was doing good until Ty started fighting back.
Then out of no where a black ray shot up from the ground where Seto was crouched down.

"Oh shit." The spaceman said before leaving.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Seto yelled and a black tentacle shot up from the ground and grabbed the space mans leg. It must have been a tight grip because the suit he was waring started to rip.
I looked around for Ty but he managed to run away.

"Hi there, Jason~" I heard Seto's devilish voice say.
I turned around to find Jason locked in a tight grip by a tentacle.

"Jason?!" My mind was going crazy, I was so confused, I didn't know what to do. 'Jason?!' Was all my mind was saying.