Thief!

~Brice's POV~

I woke up way to early it was still dark out, I had an uneasy feeling. I shook it off and trudged into the kitchen, sighing I started to cook some eggs.
'Damn, I really can't cook.' I looked at the half burned eggs. I heard a thud behind me, and at instinct I turned with my fork at the ready.

"Ow. Brice? Ah! Don't hurt me!" Seto tried to get to his feet.

"Oh sorry. I thought you were an intruder." Seto nodded and I helped him get up.

"You shouldn't be walking around. You could get hurt." I examined Seto's mended wounds.

"What's that smell? Is something burning?" Seto tried to change the subject.

"Not anymore."

"Okay. Uh don't you need to go to school?" I turned to the clock on the wall almost dropping Seto. 6:59.

"Shit! I gotta go!" I ran out the door leaving Seto in the hallway. Mitch met me outside, once he saw me he waved to me and walked inside.
I came to a instant halt, something told me Mitch had something planned. 'That bastard.'

"Brice you coming?" Jerome asked

"Oh ya coming."
When we got to school it was half over, so we decided to skip it. 'My fans aren't gonna like that.' I smiled thinking of how great my life really was.

"Do you know what Mitch said to Seto?" Jerome asked suddenly. I stopped walking, making Jerome turn and look at me.

"No." My hands started to shake. 'My uneasy feeling this morning.'

"Oh. Mitch told me it was a secret." Jerome said, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Oh god no! I knew I should have stayed home!" People started to stare at use.

"What do you oh no? Wait you know what he said don't you?!" Jerome yelled

"If I knew I wouldn't panic! C'mon we're finding out what the hell is going on!" I grabbed Jerome by the wrist and dragged him to my house, which he wasn't happy about.
I burst through the door. The house was silent, completely silent. There wasn't a trace of either Mitch or Seto ever being here.

"The fuck? Where did they go?" Jerome broke the silence.

"I don't know. They couldn't have gone far, Seto can hardly walk."
'Mitch you are so dead when I find you.