Incompetence

You should try read OUTNUMBERED( Evil Morty x reader)

Morty and I had been dating for quite a while now but for the past two months he hardly showed up for school. He barely called me and never replied to my text messages. During the first month I figured looking for him would of been like role playing a rip off of finding Nemo but during the second month things were starting to get serious. The worst thing I could do in a situation like this was wait for his response for all I know it could be equivalent to waiting around for Half-Life 3.

  What kind of a girl would I be if I didn't check up on the poor fellow. Gathering up a ridiculously minimum amount of courage, my knees were tremendously shaking, as I make it up to his door step. We were still a bit awkward around each other. 

Strangely the stupendous voices of his parents arguing was absent as I stood there on the porch. As soon as I was about to ring the door bell the front door opens ajar.

'What?' Morty head was protruding from the door like a worm from the earth. He didn't look too happy to see me as he had a steward expression almost like Bella from twilight. He had a black eye patch on his eye and his facial features looked a little more morbid and off scale.

'What do you mean 'What'? Morty!!! I was worried sick about you I-'

He scoffs to himself. 'Worried? Increase the carnage exponentially....' He moves away from the door and attempts to close it but I stop it with my foot.

'MORTY?! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING IN HERE FOR 2 MONTHS TRYING TO COSPLAY OR SOMETHING?! Y-YOU MISSED SCHOOL AND STUFF!!!'

He raises an eyebrow at me. 'I'm not trying to be irrational about the topic you prevail but school in my opinion isn't for the intelligent, that's only my light response on the issue'

He gives up and moves from the door allowing me to enter. 'Morty what happened to you? your acting....'

' Intelligent?'

'Yeah ....But s-something's kind of off about you right now...' I look around the eerie room. 'Where's-'

'Thinking about them will be like wishing the holocaust never happened it's pointless' He goes to the living room and stares out the window. I look around once more. 'Morty what happened to your parents and your sister?' I say timidly walking around the cold space of a house.

' You only came here to see me, Here I am and then your mind then has the extremity to wonder,' He doesn't look away from the window.

'But it seems so dismal in here, why are you alone and where the hell is your family?..WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR GRAND PA RICK?!' I approach him. There was something off putting about his silence. He places a hand on the window. 'It's pointless y/n.....I have no need for such displeasure..' He clutches his fist on the window.

'So you don't need me?...Morty?...'

'I don't know....do I?' He says looking at me with cold eyes.