Charger

Rick's pov

I enter the dark store hoping not to be seen. The portal gun charger was to be here somewhere.As soon as I step near a dark counter the distinguished scent of BLEACH stings my nose. 

The person steps out ' we're on a break....'The lights flicker on.

My eyes widen as my eyes lay upon the idiot at the counter.

'Jerry?!'

'Ahhh! Who are you?How do you know my name?!!'

'So this the the reality where you never sent 20 cc of unemployed genes up my daughter....'

The Jerry from this reality looked like a typical fan edited character by a wannabe Anime drawer under the stair case of deviant art. The Jerry hid under the counter.

'D-don't hurt me please I have a mop stick that I'm  pretty handy with...'

'Why is that Jerry?! Did the developer of this fanfic run out of'good' ideas for you?

'The workers are on a break you should come later...' Jerry awkwardly raises to his feet,he shuffles over to the 'staff only' door. I grab out my gun. 

'Listen Jerry I don't know what kinda of shady shit you do in this place I just wanna take what I came for and go home....Stay quiet and I might let you-'

'SECURITY!!!!!! IT'S THE GUY YOU WARNED ME ABOUT IT'S RIC-'

Anime blood scatters onto the just cleaned floor, Jerry's bloody lifeless body drops to the ground like a beaten doll. I shake my head.

'I didn't wanna do that Jerry but look why idiocy get you..' I  look up at the shelves holding different chargers of all shapes and sizes. I bite my lips. 

'I should upgrade the portal gun so it can take an I phone charger...wait I could do that shit now...Pointless coming here...' I hear the clanging of swords behind me, I  slowly turn to see two typical Sumari. 

They both smile. 'Rick Sanchez.....' They smirk as they pose in fighting stance. 

'I-ichigo I thought I told you some of your mindless object named moves weren't scientifically possible...' He grits his teeth.

'Oh shit this is an anime universe...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!' I curse jogging backwards. I bolt out the store , the two angry Sumari  were somehow defying gravity as their feet parallel to the ground drag towards me.

(i dunno okay..)