L O N E L Y V I L E

( I love Tokyo ghoul recently the made a live action movie and this song was playing the the trailer in my opinion it's amazing, even in Night core you feel the emotion even thought the singer is Japanese!!! The sing is called BANKA by illion, I don't think it goes with the situation but his voice is just so beautiful *sniff* *Sniff*)

' Answer it why don't you Y/n....incure my displeasure...' From the corner of my eye I see Morty waiting for me to take the order.

'HURRY UP!!!!' He shouts, I was too shocked to flinch.

'H-hello?' I say timidly.

Morty smirks.

There was no answer from the watch just the excruciating rumble of static.

'H E L L O  Y / N  H O W  W A S  I T?'

I flinch as the voice wasn't coming from the watch anymore. But behind me. I turn around at a snail's phase to stop my self from hyperventilating.

My eyes slowly meet Morty's not to see a blank expression but something a little more morbid and off scale. Maybe it was just the illusion from my overviews on him already but I swear that his eyes were glinting red as he looked down on me. I, who was the trapped rabbit in the hands of the sinister owner.

He was holding a watch of his own to his mouth. He shows me many white teeth. I consciously step away from the bed and near a window.

He drops the watch and stomps on it harshly, sparks,cogs,bolts and wires shatter silently coiling into the carpet.

My mind was still trying to process the necessities of the situation abruptly.

I clatter to the floor in devastation. Weather or not I chose to expect it all became crystal clear at this point...

I WAS GOING THROUGH AN ENDLESS CYCLE OF CATASTROPHIC REASONING AND EVENTS BECAUSE I NEVER LEFT THE ARMS OF THE BOY I TRIED SO HARD TO AVOID...HE WAS BEHIND THE SCENES. A DEVELOPER, A PUPPETEER....A...

                                                                         G O D

He shakes his head and sits on my side of the bed. 'Gagoos....Anime....Dating....Vile.....Rick' He says looking down. 'Do you truly believe there is a reality for Y/Ns?'

'WELL DID YOU?!'

Tears were frozen on the brink of my bottom lashes. They didn't fall....yet.

'There was no alternate vile here y/n my Darling...The only 'vile' here was you'

I feel a strong ache in my head.

' The things 'Rick' said were things I modified him to say because well he wouldn't be much of an asshole if I made him speak like me...'

He gets off the bed and kneels to my case. 'Don't cry it makes you look like an idiot...not that you aren't already...' he lifts my chin but I resist.

'There's nothing you can do at this point in time...' He pulls me into the cold embrace of his bare chest. Tears were shooting out my eyes at this point. The feeling of helplessness was my only medal it stuck out proudly for all the world to see.

I feel his cold hand travel through my clothes caressing the sweaty skin if my back. I shudder. I struggle to break free from the embrace.

'W-what are you doing??' I whimper.

'Are you questioning my authority?!'

He pins me to the furry carpet on the floor. I yelp. He laughs.

'Go with the flow...'

He commands through clenched teeth.