E N D

(This is the last fucking chp I love you all and thank you for reading so far!! Tell me your thoughts and your favorite chp and if you want me to do another one then tell me!!)

I felt lukewarm water splash down on me, I had woken up to the sound of water. I look up to see blue tiles. How relaxing.

I couldn't remember who I was only what I currently am and my name. I remember being told nothing from my past mattered. It hurt me so much at first but I had to roll with it.

I couldn't move as I stood there in the shower. I was staring down at my naked self. I was taller, I felt stronger and less vulnerable.

The shower turns off and I am pulled out by two Ricks.

They put a shower rob around me and helped me out the shower. My legs moved inch by inch.

'Can you make it to that door on your own?' One says as they both let go.

I found my self walking with trembling feet step by step to the door. I hit against it. The Rick rush over to me.

'Good job Miss Y/n your a fast learner' they pull me away from the door and open it.

'Today's your big day' they say leading me through a small corridor. They still supported me as I finally found myself in a empty dressing room with a mannequin.

My glassy eyes widen to see a dress a beautiful mixture of black and white lay before me. My arm moves from my side and grabs the soft fabric. I sniff it smelling the sweet scent of nothingness. It was strange but charming.

When I first lay my eyes on that boy I felt a sudden warm. It was cold glance we gave each other but I knew we'd get along well.

'Yeah it will look great on you' says on of the Rick helping me remove my robe.

'Pretty...good' I say lowly. My voice remain unchanged.

I got stronger the more I walked and I was finally able to stand alone. Had I really agreed to marry him? Oh well it's not like there was anything better I could say in this story.

I stood there in the mirror looking at my wedding dress to feel the presence of a familiar figure. Evil Morty. He leans against the door in his own dark tuxedo.

'Getting used to your new contents I see y/n...you know I wouldn't just leave your Gagoo corpse there to rot...I have my reasons' he walks over to me and looks through the mirror.

He places a hand on my back firmly.

'We're the same you and I y/n from now on no more secrets...Now it's time for action...'

Epilogue-

' Aw geez Rick I missed so much school ya know!! M-my girl friend is probably missing me, I shouldn't of let you talk me into that stupid adventure?!'

'Listen Morty I may of fucked up with that Gagoo vile they fell in the wrong hands...we have to move realities quickly i-it was outta my control..'

'We should of took our family with us Rick!!'

'I don't know about you but I don't wanna be a Rick sandwich..we'll find another universe were we got eaten by our Gagoo family sort the infected ones out and we can live normally again, that was the point of us leaving to find the cure Morty!!'

'Y/N WAS THE ONLY Y/N OUT THERE RICK! I LOST MY CHANCE FOREVER!!'

'Shut up Morty there are other girls out there, you'll get over it I mean I'm not surprised if she ends up marrying a better version of you..'

' I've had it with you Rick!! Y-You're an asshole!!'

'Shut up Morty this is our new reality it's no different from the old one...roll with it...'

Basically at the beginning Morty was missing because Rick fucked up some Gagoo serum that turned the whole family into Gagoos so they went to find a cure leaving Morty's girlfriend was y/n worried sick...Evil morty heard of this reality had the serum so by the time he got there R & M were already gone so all he had to do was rid the infected family and use the serum to create a vile for his own use and his first target was Y/n. The Rick that crashed at Y/n's house was being controlled by Evil Morty remotely up to the point where she left him to find Morty. The other Rick who she sat with at the Anime world eating ramen and gave her the watch was Campaign Manager Morty's Rick.And the rest is pretty self explanatory. 

So thanks for reading and good bye! This story is More compatible then I thought...