M O R T Y ?

The car comes to a stop and he steps out. 'Let's go Y/n...' he says putting out his hand. I look at him. I slowly reach to grab it . He walks with me up a long flight of stairs. 'This is the equivalent to the white house but it was renamed to the Morty house...' I look at the large doors.

The two Rick guards were wearing a strange military uniform. They look ahead and pay me no mind.

As soon as we are inside he closes the doors. ' Your clothes are filthy...hairdressing Rick will take you for a change of clothes immediately...' he looks out of a small polished window.

A Rick with a wild hair style enters. Morty points to me. 'Take her for a change of clothes' the Rick motions for me to follow. I do as I am told.

He leads me to a large dressing room. 'Get changed...I'll be outside..'the Rick steps outside.

I tap my watch. I hear Rick groan.

'What?...'

'Rick I managed to get in touch with the Morty!' I whisper.

'Oh really? Not as dumb as I thought you were....Cooters to you now try to find that Gagoo DNA vile it's important!'

'Are you sure they're here Rick?'

'Y/n if Evil Rick was found in the Anime world where the shit started and Evil morty was with us when your parents were Gagoos the likely hood is when my family were Gagoos he had the Gagoo DNA with him while he was at the CITADEL!! You don't have to be a detective to analyse events I'm way ahead of you...'

'T-thats insane Rick!!'

'J-just find it already!!'

'What does it look like Rick?'

'You'll know when you see it!'

He cuts off.

I flop onto the chair and sigh. 'I might as well change...'
-

'Oh you finished changing you look...AHEM....nice....' says hair dressing Rick eyeing me with a faceless expression.

(Picture yourself in something nice)

'Your not being very sincere but thanks...' I walk pass him. 'I have something to do so the President is in the third room down the hall to your left..' he points down the hall.

I begin to walk and see a three Mortys cowardly huddling outside of a large door. I stand and watch.

'W-WE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!!' One timidly shouts.

'You are to tell NO ONE WHAT YOU SAW UNDERSTOOD?!'I hear a familiar voice Morty command.

They groggily nod. 'LEAVE!!' The president shouts, the Mortys scramble down the hall in the opposite direction. Morty steps out smiling. 'Ah, Y/n? I didn't recognise you under that beauty of those garments  it make your eyes stand out...' He approaches me. He was wearing a black shirt and a crimson red tie. He looked to a certain extend cute?

I step back. 'What did those other Mortys see?...' I say a bit of anxiety in my tone. Morty frowns.

'Nothing important...' with that he smiles again coming closer. 'I have another large meeting with the other Ricks...I want you to be present' He grabs my hands that were hanging at my sides. I felt a chill down my spine.

Don't touch me....Large meeting could be a code for 'kidnap...'

His face comes closer to mine. I pull my face back. He raises an eyebrow. ' errr, I'm fine...' I spout. He shakes his head. 'Let's go....' he pulls me along to large brown doors looking down angrily at us.

He pushes open the door and a paper aeroplane flies out. The laughter of Ricks echo down the halls.

He leans to my ear. 'Stay by me..' he whispers and pulls me along.

I hate meetings especially if there're with 'Ricks...'