Crazy

Morty's POV

I smile and softly hit the end of the papers in the table in order to level them with with each other.

Unlike before where the Ricks would enter cackling loudly they were beautifully silent as they took their seats around the table. It made me smile.

The guest finally walks in and takes the seat opposite me. 'Wow, it's silent in here..' they say looking at the Ricks who were gingerly looking at the table. I grin at this statement and lean back in my chair.

'I teach them well...' I state firmly. The guest nods looking around again.

'So where's the beautiful lady you mentioned earlier? Is she not coming?'

My smile fades as I dart my eyes around room. I point at a guard.

'Go and fetch y/n' I say watching the guard leave at once.

After I talk to the guest for a bit the guard returns without y/n. The guards mutters something lowly into my ear. I feel my eye twitch.

'What do you mean gone?' I sneer at him. The guest raises an eyebrow. 'What happen?' They say leaning onto the table. 'Nothing' I say coldly standing up. 'Let's reschedule this meeting, I must go' I say getting up quickly. The guest scoffs 'this is the only time available for me Mr president you can't just 'reschedule'?!'

I glare at the guest and walk over to them. 'You should know better then to talk back meaninglessly....I do my business you do yours....' My eyes glare down at the guest's as I watch their frame sink into the chair. It was satisfying to watch.

I quickly dash down the corridor and burst open y/n's door. The room was empty. I walk over to her bed and run my finger down her bed sheets. I pick up her duvet and hold it against my nose, like a dog I sniff it smelling the repressed fear. It strangely smelt good.

I take another inhale this time the scent of her sweat, tears maybe tickle my nose hairs. I hear myself hum in arousal. I only had a little time to do this because I knew I was going to get mad. I lock her door and sit on her bed with my back against the wall.

I unzip my trouser zip revealing my erect penis. I pull my trousers slowly down to my knees. I hold one part of the duvet to my face and the create a small loop for the other that fit perfectly round my penis.

With every inhale I thrust the sheets roughly onto myself. The mix of her voice, her movement maybe even her own seamen were all hooking sensations playing in my brain like a record player. I compress the sheets onto my face rubbing whatever she had on it on to my face.

Almost there....

The thought of her got me over excited again. I felt my eyes rolling back as I squeezed the sheets firmly onto my self as I finally climaxed over them, a little too much...

I let out a slight moan as it became easier for the sheets to slide up and down. I lay there on her bed with my own sunshine staining her sheets. I look down at my self, my lower half was shining in seamen. Without a second through I let out a mini golden shower onto her sheets before rubbing the tip of my foreskin against it. I felt a strange tinkle at the back of my neck.

No matter...

Snapping back into my senses I get up and pull up my trousers.

Better wash these sheets

I grab them quickly and unlock the door. 'Wash them at once' I command to the guard who was looking at me in question.

I walk down the hall with my hands behind my back. 'Where is she?' I say to one guard who was standing ideally in the corridor.

'She's nowhere in the citadel' the Rick says sharply. 'What do you mean 'nowhere' I scoff and walk past him.

Then it hit me. I rush to my office and grab a small key from a cartridge hidden under the velvet cabinet. I fumble with the lock in one drawer and yank it open.

Unless....?!

The wires were a mangled mess. I feel heat grow at the back of my head. I exhale loudly. I shove my hand in the load of wires and pull something out.

I pull out a picture frame from the nest. It was one of y/n. I blankly stare at it. I smirk.

She took it...

I drop the picture and watch it fall, the small shards of glass scatter making only small noise.

I stare at it, closing the drawer. I sit at my desk and look at my blue print. 'Subject G-301....get ready' I mutter resting my forehead in my hands.

I grab my mirror and stare at myself.