(May contain blasphamy)

I've been lying here for hours now. It was approximately sixteen minuets past seven. I had no idea when this meeting was so I had to move quickly and quietly.

I jump out of bed and run to the door listening in for foot steps.

Silence.

I open the door ajar and peek out, the hall was empty. I step out and close the door gently.

My heart was throbbing. This was my last chance my mind would play. I scuttle down the hall like a rat remembering like the back of my palm where his office was.

Please tell me his room is open I pray to god!! Please god tell me his room is open!!

I stand in front of my destination and look up at the golden doors.

I look around before placing a sweaty palm on the handle.

Please open!!!

I push the door to be greeted by a beautiful light, submissive light. Oh how sweet that light was.

YES!! THERE IS NO GOD FUCK YOU GOD!!!

I mentally holler to myself as I quickly enter and quietly close the door.

My smile fades like smoke.My eyes widen as I stand there like a statue.

Fuck...he's here....

I cover my mouth to stop words escaping.

He was sleeping on his desk with an alarm clock facing him. He looked like a little dark kitten waiting to be woken by the screaming of his clock.

If he sees me I'm dead meat...

All I had to do was try not to get distracted by any thing strange I saw. I creep round his desk which was still covered with papers.

I look at his closed eyes and slowly pull a bobbing pin from my hair.

I push it in the lock looking at him in the process. He wasn't moving.

I fiddle with the lock waiting for it to open. It shoots open making Morty jolt. I freeze watching him scratch his head as he turns the other way.

I stick my hand in the nest of wires fishing the portal gun out. It was tangled up in wires.

God dammit!!!

He was turning his head this way and that as I untangled the portal gun. When it was free I stand adjusting the drawer. My heart rate was decreasing as I locked the drawer again.

'Goodbye....' I whisper to myself moving to the door. I freeze and walk back a few steps to see he was resting on a layout of a body. I loom over his sleeping figure to have a glimpse.

A blue print of a body that was labelled in weird digital codes. 'Subject G-301' it read. I look at it in question.

He turns his head and it was hidden again. I tip-toe to the door and open it slowly.

I bolt down the corridor, excitement filled my nerves.

I run to my room and shut the door in the process. For once I felt a ray of hope wash over me as I examined the portal gun. It still had the digitised letters 'Y/N'S LOCATION' glowing in red.

I shoot it at the wall and am greeted by a neon green portal. My eyes widen with glee as I walk into it.

'Let's see where this goes...' I take a deep breathe and close my eyes.