B R E A K I N G P O I N T

It's so fucking blurry I'm sorry!! A random picture I drew cuz I thought it would be cool...what do you guys think?

He harshly kisses me. I pull away but he forces me back into position.

' If you scream I'll fucking kill you...'
-
'Hey Morty....what's wrong?' I sit by him at the school dance. ( wear whatever prom clothing you want)

He looks down with tears that stained his eye lids with a fleshy colour.

'Nothing...' he croaks turning his face away.

'Weren't you with Jessica a few moments ago?' I leans forward to maintain eye contact.

'No...I hate her...she-' his mouth quivers and he covers his face with his palms. 'Hey Morty...listen don't even trip dawg!! If she doesn't see the man you are it doesn't mean other girls won't see..' I put a hand on his shoulder.

He automatically looks me in the eyes gingerly. I smile at him.

'Listen if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here okay?' I stand up and start to walk off until a hand grabs my arm.

'Err...Y-y/n?!'

I turn to see a blushing Morty looking away.

'W-wanna dance with me?!'

A warm smile crosses my face and I embrace the desperate little child.

'Of course Morty....of course...' he hugs back as tears of joy fall off his face.

-

I let out a blood curdling scream as I push away Morty with my feet. He hits the floor landing on his butt. He looks up with an angered glare.

W H A T  H A P P E N  T O  Y O U ? !

He smirks and stands to his feet. He grabs his shirt.

'So this is what my pet becomes? The past won't save you Y/n...non-sensical events that just become a pawn in the human mind...that's all Y/n's...no that's all G A G O O S are....all the shitty pieces of humanity before I came here...were just pawns I created using your DNA so you don't try to escape me....I AM GOD!!! I AM YOUR GOD!!!'

At this point I didn't care what I was. Subconsciously I pull out the laser gauntlet that I stole from Rick that I was hiding.

I point it at Morty's head. 'I'm breaking the cycle...' I state. 

He just smiles evilly at me. Before he could state another word I pull the trigger.

(Damn son I wonder what will happen?)😏