Rickdiculous

'Y/n we need to get outtuuuur here!!' Shouts the old man darting towards me. He grabs my arms.

'GET YOU FILTHY HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!!!' Screams my dad grabbing rick by the shirt.

'WTF R-rick?! Y-your alive bb-but how??'

'Wrong time to be asking a question with an obvious answer!'He huffs wrestling my dad.

My mother looks at me with wide eyes. 'You know this man?' Her eyes narrow in shock.

Rick hurls my dad over the table and  pulls out a gun. They all halt as rick commands them to stay where they were.

He points it over at my shaking parents.

'RICK THOSE ARE MY PARENTS!!!' I scream trying to grab the gun. He raises his arm.

'Parents? I don't expect you to understand this but, These are Gagoos that have the capability to recreate and imitate the memories of people they plan to hold captive for further consumption..I'm doing you a favour right now...'

My parents and brother huddle tightly as if preparing for their death. Rick pulls the trigger and it makes a small clicking sound. He curses.

' Dammit I wasted my bullets on those crazy Arabian soliders....' he turns to me.

I feel my stomach turn inside. ' Hey Y/n...r-remember that gun you 'stole' from my garage because you presumed I was too drunk find out about? I want you to get that gun and shoot your parents...'

My mother sobs loudly on my fathers shoulder as my dad stares at me with huge angry eyes.  My brother Ethan clings my mums arm in terror,like a young traumatised child.

' I planned the whole thing!! Is that what wanna hear?! These guns don't work because they have the ability to reverse attacks inflicted by people non-related to their captors!!Shooting them is like suicide to me!!'

'Y/n? It's me your mother....please don't shoot...please...i-it's me baby...' My mother breaks down and drops to the floor. Rick rolls his eyes.' What is this Eastenders?Emphasis on the 'end'...could you be any more dramatic'

'SHUT UP RICK!!' I scream struggling to take out the gun with sweaty,shaky hands.

A massive shuttle collides into the house smashing my family. I scream as I see green goo splatter out from underneath the metallic collision.