Meant

'Hey y/n you can't believe the shit I got into today here at Anime world this place is great I got some Anime pus!!!!' Rick and I were sitting next to each other on stools in a Ramen shop. He slurps his noodles. 'Dis wamen iss der best!!' He muffles with a mouth full of noodles.

'F-fucking girls in this reality is waaaay better then the chicks in-in other worlds y/n, you know what they call sex here 'Hentai' It's pretty cool right y/n? no wonder why most of the Japanese are single th-they jam to this shit all day-' He clearly had to much to drink.

I hadn't touched my noodles and was staring at it with swollen,sunken eyes. 'C-come to thiiiiiiiiiiiink of it...Did you find your Morty yet?' He uses a fork to eat as he had abandoned his chopsticks saying ' Metal exists for a reason'. 

'F-forget Morty rick let's just move to a new reality or something' I choke back my tears as I reach into his pocket to get the portal gun. 'T-this place is amazing y-you really won me over with that rant about abandonment y/n...I wanna have one more piece' He moans mixing his bowl looking for meat.

'I just wanna go home....' I say breaking down into tears. I cup my hands in my face. Rick looks at me with a poker face. The small TV connected to the wall was playing the news. 'Countless Anime characters murdered in the most brutal ways possible' One image showed a picture of a Rick in bubbly art style. He squints. 

He stands up. 'Alright let's get going this place isn't safe anymore'  He whips out his portal gun and aim's under me, he follows.

A detective from death note named L kneels over the body of a beaten up evil Rick. He sucks his thumb and pulls it out,he looks up to his partner Watari who was staring in awe at the body below. 

'I've seen a man like this before...He's not quite an Anime character....But there was another guy with him...I can't remember who thought...He definitely had an eyepatch...'

A Morty on top of a building is seen angrily throwing his eye-patch into typical bird's eye view of the city.