Viles

Rick was sitting at his work bench with his legs resting against the table. He was staring up at the ceiling of the garage.

I was still sitting in my chair looking warily at the ground. I had remembered everything. My hands were shaking and there where tears in my eyes.

Rick turns to me. 'Hey,we'll find Morty just hang-'

'WHAT THE HELL I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND ANY MORE WHO'S WHO??!!' I shout at him. He could clearly see I was shaken. Failing to understand reality. Failing to grasp truth. Unable to reach a clear conclusion. He could see it in my eyes. He turns away.

He stands up. 'Listen crying baby Bunton I have a plan but I need your crying ass to cooperate...' he places a hand in my shoulder.

'T-that Morty with the eyepatch he's been stealing my stuff somehow, I was gonna use Gagoo DNA to make a serum that cures butt cancer on planet Meatwad so I can make money to go to blitz and chips, but the bastard used DNA of Gagoos to create untameable beasts in human form I dunno why but the whole idea is stupid...this is the third reality that had these stuff it's irritating...' He takes his portal gun off his desk.

'We need to stop him somehow or it won't stop, It'll be all Gagoo shit in this fanfic if we don't stop him plain Gagoo shit!!' He slams his hand on the table.

'Listen I need you to get something from him, he stole my Gagoo DNA vile and began doing this crazy shit to stop me getting to my-I mean reality, I want you to stop him Y/n your my only hope!!' He clasps his hands over mine. I pull away still angry.

'Can't you do it Rick you the genius..' I sneer at him. 'I'm classed as a criminal!!! That's the equivalent to walking onto no-man's land hoping you'd be spared!!!! You're an idiot and it sickens me!!! He's at the CITADEL of ricks trying to use his ghetto ass to run the place like a Fucking president!! Get it back so this shit could end!!' I'll be here waiting, j-just call me on the watch On your wrist that you were too stupid to realise'

I look at the Rolex ripoff on my wrist.

I stare at him longly. 'Rick...' I says suddenly.

'Am I a Gagoo?'

What? No what makes you say-

'Your can't kill me cuz it will literally mean killing yourself...AM I A GAGOO?!' I grip his shirt.

'NO!! IF YOU WERE THEN I'D JUST GET YOUR SORRY EXCUSE OF A BROTHER ETHAN TO KILL YOU, You clearly don't understand the concept of Gagoos, I'm way ahead of you...'

'Isn't that what you say to a Gagoo?!'

Rick sighs and shoots a portal under me 'Just get me that VILE!!'

I warp into the floor.