Anime

(I know nothing about Pokemon)

Rick stops the ship and parks in a disabled area. 'Yeah because of you two...' Morty scoffs and shakes his head.

'You know like in Pokemon when you go to t-that Pokeplace to charge your Poke-ball, that place no one cares what the name is, it's like that but they charge things other then disabled creatures who are trained by busty teens and snotty nosed kids, Y-you need to pay biiiiig money....You need to pay Biiiiig money for the shit they charge so I'll just steal the charger so we don't need to give a shit about this place again...Have you seen officer Jenny's b-

'We know what you mean rick..' Morty interrupts. We all walk side by side as pedestrians watch us walk by them.

'Listen up I'm gonna go ahead and see where I can charge the portal gun you guys...go on a fucking date of fuck or something...Morty take this watch call me if you get into any stupid bullshit...stuff cost a lot here so I'm gonna have to manipulate some woman here and steal stuff...' he tosses the watch to Morty and speeds off,leaving both of us in the middles of the street.

Everybody were basically humans but with huge eyes.He grabs my hand.

'Let's treat this like a date ya know you ...me...' he rubs his nape. I peck his cheek.

'You're so cute Morty of course...' With total bliss I squeeze his hand.

'Let's go to an Arcade o-or the election...'

'Election?'

'Yeah...they had a place where they were voting for who will be president and stuff...I wanna go see it later on...' he seemed so content as he spoke. He kept darting his eyes around, I touch his face softly.

'I will follow you anywhere Morty...'

He touched my hand on his face...' Can we just go the kids here are staring at us...it weird cuz their eyes are massive like anime...wait is this an Anime world?'