Power

I scream as I am barricaded through the hole in the floor. I land in a large recycle bin. Bits of cans and messy pizza packages stick to my clothes. 'Fucking Rick...' I snarl through clenched teeth.

I weakly climb out of the bin and hit the floor. A few Mortys run as they see me hit the ground.

'Hey!! Come back where can I find eyepatch!!' I sigh and remove a banana peel from my head. I didn't sign up for this, I groan and walk out of the alley way.

A flash of the Morty that tried to capture me rings through my head like an alarm. I picture the wires from his eyes coil round me like a snake. I shiver. I hated him. Just looking at him scares me. I felt like a cornered rabbit anytime he approached me. It was scary.

I look up finally and my pupils delate at the sight playing before me. Millions of Ricks and Mortys from other timelines were routing their own business and walking up and down streets like everyday people, only they were the same but alternated. I look at the Ricks who payed no mind to me. I looked at the Mortys who did the same.

'Wow' I whisper looking up to see floating cars and billboards. One labeled 'simple Ricks with a pink wafer drawn across. I walk into lamppost near a bin. I curse and rub my head. I hear a Rick from afar laugh.

A rick throws away a news paper. Startled I snatch it from the bin and begin to read.

'A PRESIDENT MORTY HAS APPEARED' it read. A picture of a Morty smiling while wearing smart clothes was shown. I gasp. His smile in my eyes was a little off. I growl. Throwing the newspaper I march down the busy street.

I hear convos of a Rick and Morty speaking about the Morty who was elected.

'Y-you know what h-happened M-morty?!'

'W-what happened Rick? W-what happened?!?!'

'I'll tell you what happened Morty!!'

The Rick puts his arm around his Morty.

'A Morty's gonna be president Morty, how do you feel about that Morty!?'

'Awww geez man, I dunno Rick aww geez, I feel great Rick!!!' The morty stutters while he drools on himself. I shake my head.

I continue to walk up the streets not knowing where to go. I look at my watch. 'Uh...Rick where do I go?' I question looking around.

'Where do you think dipshit, How the fuck do you expect me to know, I don't give a shit about that place navigate that shit yourself..'

I scoff. 'So rude...' I look to see a Cop Morty looking over at me in suspicion.
I gulp. Oh shit a cop! I pull over my hood. ( you need to wear one for this to work, sorry if you weren't)

I start to speed walk until I hear him call out to me.

My legs begin running faster. 'H-hey You come back here!!' He shouts. I push pass Mortys and Ricks. I hit a lam-post.

The Cop Morty catches up. I try to run but he grabs my arm. I squeal. 'Why do you need a cop chasing you? Are you fucking deaf?!' He scolds. I look down with my hood over my face.

'Take off the hood is this a game to you?!' He rips off my hood and freezes.

I smile gingerly. ' Who the hell are you? A gay Morty?'

I frown. 'I'm a fucking Y/n!! What are you a typical cop stereotype!!'

He scoffs ' Get in the fucking car I've never seen your kind before...'

He grabs my wrist. I pull away. 'I've errr... been assigned to a Morty!' I yell. The cop raises his brow. 'Nobody's begin assigned anymore...' he squints his eyes.

'I believe she has been 'assigned' to a Morty...' a voice says. We both look ahead to see a Morty head out a shiny black limo.I gulp.

Oh shit...it's him...

A Morty dressed smartly steps out smiling intelligently. The cop rolls his eyes. The Morty walks up to me. I feel my heart racing. I knew it was him. The Eyepatch Morty. I was frozen as his glare stains my soul.

The Morty pats my shoulder. I wince. 'What is your name young lady?' He says staring straight into my eyes.

You know damn well....'Morty...'

I look down quickly. 'Y/n...' I grumble.

He looks to the cop Morty who was looking at him impatiently. 'Ah, the one and only Y/n? The only one of your kind...I see' he looks to the cop again.

'Do you believe she is the only one?' 

The cop sighs ' I gues-'

'SILENCE!...'

The Morty jolts at the multitude of his voice. 'You need to have faith young man....' he pats the cop's shoulder. 'I don't ever want to see you physically touching or hurting a 'Y/n' do I make myself clear?'

The cop sighs 'yes...'

The Morty smiles 'Good...you are dismissed...' The cop walks back to his vehicle. 'I'm the only y-y/n?...' I says as the Morty opens the door to the limo.

'Yes,you're special...step inside Darling...' I mentally cringe. I remember the Gagoo viles and step inside. He closes the door and sits next to me. I feel sweat stick to my clothes.

He pulls something out his jacket. I jolt as he holds his hand out to my face.

'Don't be scared your nose started bleeding...' he pats the cloth on my nose with a little force. Look where you're going next time...anything could happen..' he says folding the bloody tissue and putting it in his inner pocket.

I raise an eyebrow.

This guy.....