M O R T Y .E X E

It began raining heavily as I was forcing my aching legs onward in depths of the silent town. There was suddenly a small crowd of people and flashing lights coming this way. I freeze to adjust my eyes to the flickering of the fierce camera lights.

Distant foot steps become louder as they finally approach me. The figure blocks the blinking lights. The rain stops hitting me as I slowly look up I see the shape of an umbrella over me.

'Morty?....'

I slowly raise to my feet as my eyes finally meet his. Just like the rain water pours from my eyes. I hug him with my own soggy frame. ' Where did you run to...I was looking everywhere for you, what happen?!' I say sulking all over his back solemnly. He drops the umbrella.

'Let's get you somewhere dry you'll catch a cold out here...' I say wiping my face and pulling him along with me.

'Wait....Y/n...' He says twisting me round to face him, let's stay here Anime world is the last stop for us...' He strokes me hair like that of a doll. 

'This isn't our world Morty we never were an Anime...we don't belong here , Rick's been-' He puts a finger to my mouth. Before I could utter another word he closes the gap between our faces. He pulls away gripping my shoulders.

 'The truth is Y/n Ricks don't care about Mortys..'

I stare into his eyes to notice a familiar morbid shade of darkness. I freeze in shock. I could make out a red and blue wire poking out his eye socket. I back away and fall to the floor. 

I scream as I shuffles back on the damp floor.'YOU'RE T-THAT EYE-PATCH FREAK!!!!' I scream roughly gaining balance. He chuckles. 'It never occurred to you did it...'

'You're face just now quizzical...' He chuckles as he tucks the wire back into his eye. 'I'm your Morty and you're my Y/n we fit perfectly like a newly attached automaton...All I need to do is keep the pieces intact...'

I run scream only to be muffled by his hands.He makes a hushing sound. I struggle and break free from his grip and sprint for the direction I came, from the corner of my eye I see him smirking at me.

Something else snatches me. Rick? It locks it's arms round my waist. ' Hold still you little shit bag!' I see a scarred face rick staring down at my with dark rings of depression round his eyes.

'LEMME GO ASSHOLES!!!' I snarl wiggling like a trapped mouse. Morty approaches me and shakes his head. '123 times...123 times I decided not to shoot you...Work on your aim' He has him arms behind his back and he was once again wearing his eye patch. He runs a finger down my face. 

'You're a real fighter...you remind me of myself...' Rick drops me to the floor. Morty embrace me again. There were tears running down my face as well as sweat but who could tell the difference.

'Ah- save those tears for Rick...I won't hurt you just go with the flow...' He wipes my face with his hand messily. He caresses his lips on my neck. 'That's what a jelly bean said once...'

I push him away and stagger to my feet. 'DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!!!' Morty shouts to his Rick. I use the last of my Adrenaline and sprints off into the wood lands.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED,WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED,WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED.WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED-