I A M G O D

What the?!

A Morty with a black suit and red tie confidently saunters out in front of us. His smile hiding a sense of boredom.

My pupils delate at the sight my brain was trying to compute.

The Morty in the suit raises his hands and the Ricks lower their guns in silence.

A clicking sound is heard and a screeching sonar follows the ricks scream in agony as they fall to the ground like dead flies. I watch  in shock.

The black suit Morty looks around and a smile cracks on his face.

'You killed those Ricks too...' the Morty holding me hostage snarls still clutching the gun to my head.

'No...They'll be up when I've cleared the mess in front of me...'

'Put the Y/n down...former Campaign manager Morty...'

The Morty clutches me tighter as well as the gun to me head and growls.

' DON'T CALL ME THAT 'EVIL MORTY' I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!!'

The suit Morty sighs in annoyance. ' Holding Y/n hostage won't solve things here...'

' All I want is you dead...I would go through any length even if that means mimicking you or faking scars, YOU'RE A TERRORIST AND YOU SHOULD DIE!!!'

The Morty smirks. 'Your pretty smart for a petty manager...jeprodizing her Rick who is still currently at Anime world, using your own Rick to lure her to come to the citadel...notifying me of her whereabouts so I could bring her to the Morty house where you had created a ambush for me as I left the meeting, only to damage her and use her as bait in order to strip me from my power...how convenient...'

'Just die you Rickless bastard...' the Morty scoffs.

'You think I wouldn't do more?! YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING DEAD!!'

'You even went as far as to tell y/n everything....you must tell me your source...'

'Shut it...I won't say a word...'

The suit Morty chuckles. 'All that and that gun isn't to my head...'

The Morty growls again 'I'LL FUCKING DO IT YOU BITCH OF A PRESIDENT I-I'LL STRIP YOU OF THE ONE THING YOU HOLD MOST DEAR AND WATCH YOU BREAK DOWN LIKE MY SALARY!!'

I shake my head miraculously at 'Evil Morty' as to say don't do it. Evil Morty looks at me and back at his former Campaign manager.

'Do it Campaign manager Morty I dare you...'

The Morty grits his teeth and trembles with the gun to my head.

Evil Morty shakes his head 'You can't can you...'

'S-SHUT UP DON'T THINK I WON'T EVIL MORTY!!' Tears were rolling down his sweaty cheeks as his finger hooks the trigger.

I was pulling away desperately trying to escape his grasp but to no avail.

'DO IT!!' Evil Morty shouts stamping his black polished shoe on the ragged carpet.

The Morty lets out a loud wail and finally tugs the trigger.

BANG