Room

Morty looks at the golden slab of a clock embedded on the high wall. 'Y/n I must show you something...' he gets up and walks to the door. I hesitantly follow him.

He leads me to a room. My eyes widen. 'Who's room is this?' I say walking over to the double bed warily. ' Who else's'

I sit on the bed. The room looked grand like the ones you'd see in a hotel advert.
I was so intrigued by the glorious luxury I didn't notice Morty take off his shirt.

I hear the sound of clothes hit the ground. I slowly turn to see him staring at his self in the large mirror, he was shirtless. My heart was somewhat racing. I felt my skin crawl. I keep my eyes to the ground. The room was somewhat eerie, the silence was it's only companion.

'Morty....' I murmur.

'This scar on my chest...it reminds me of yourself....This ugly blemish is the very reason I began to ponder...Why did you shoot me that day? Was it out of Anger? Hate? Question? Defiance? Obligation? The pieces don't fit no matter how you put it...'

He gives me a cold glare from the other side of the beautifully laced bed. I feel a chill.

I open my mouth to protest but am interrupted.

'Do you know what a 'real' Morty's  habitations are?'

He walks closer to me. I resist the urge to look the dark boy in the eyes as I sat on the edge of the bed like a frozen statue. I was about to answer the subtle question....

Until my watch rang. Morty flinches. I stare at the device wide eyed. The ringing continues, not stopping.

I feel a warm breathe on my ear.

                       Who is it?

I hear Morty say , I gulp anxiously.