B O Y

There was supposed to be a picture here but it's in my art book...sorry!!

A streak of purple whizzes past Morty's head, he flinches.

'That's it...' I hear him mutter as he swiftly rolls himself to his feet, he kicks the gun out my hand as it twirls in the air he grabs it quickly and points it at me. I flinch in terror, before I could utter another word I hear the clatter of foot steps.

The door busts open, about a dozen Ricks fully armoured in new citadel uniform freeze at the door pointing their guns at the Morty.

'FREEZE!!' One shouts with the gun aimed between Morty's eyes.

The Morty quickly grabs me round the neck with the gun to my temple. I struggle to break free. Tears were spilling down my face. 'L-LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE!!' I scratch at his forearm and he kicks my ankle. I suck in air.

'If you speak I'll kill you..' he says gruffly. I freeze in his arms. The last thing I wanted was to die a gruesome death...my brain matter staining the carpets of a place I didn't belong in.

'DROP THE Y/N OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU...' The Rick cocks his gun aggressively.

The Morty's sweaty arm were chains around my own sweaty neck. I was hyperventilating.

' DON'T YOU DARE POINT THOSE FERILE WOODCOCKS AT ME OR
I'LL SHOOT THIS Y/N!!!' He screams at them.

He presses the gun harder. I wheeze under my tears.

A small dark shadow breaks thought the crowd of Ricks. My eyes widen. Morty scoffs.

I hear a slow clap.

A slight chuckle fills the still room.