M A I N M E N U

The creature dragged the bodies of her dead parents down stairs. She was drenched in blood now.

There was brain matter hanging from her wide jaws of huge pentagon shaped teeth. It looked terrible on her. She sat with her back hunched down over the meal of her brother and her parents.

She licked the red bodily lubricant from her cheeks and opened her mouth revealing many bloody teeth. She was ready to consume her meal.

So she did. She torn the flesh with her fingers not caring about the blood that had trickled down her face. She stuffed her face with the entrails of her family, she didn't think twice. She continued eating and eating and eating until there wasn't even bone left. She gnarled on the finale pieces and hunched there staring at the pool of blacked blood. She began lapping at it. Her wired hair was hanging uselessly from her head.

She saw something in the puddle that stung her eyes.

It was her own shocking appearance. Her large marble eyes begin twitching in a distilled manner.Her animalistic voice begins heightening.

She claws her face aggressively and begins screeching in an inhumane tone. She couldn't control her movement.

There was no going back, no thinking things could or doing things to change the via situation.

She was a monster.

She knelt there crying, screaming and writhing in agony only to be companied by her own lonely cries.

'FREEZE!!' Something roars behind her.