Reuniting

'Hey Morty get up....I need to talk to you' I say coming into Morty's room as he fluttered his eyes awake.

'Y/n is it morning already? Do we have school?' He rubs his eyes and smiles at me.

'Hey Morty you're a good kid...' I say slowly walking to him.

He blushes.'Awww geez man Y/n I dunno I'm pretty average if you ask me-'

'You a great guy Morty...' I stroke his hair. He blushes.

I dig my nails into his scalp. 'YOU'RE NOT A PSYCHOPATH ARE YOU!! YOU'ER NOT THE IDIOT WITH THE EYE PATCH,YOU NOT SECRETLY A NARCISSIST,ARE YOU THE PSYCHOPATH ARE YOU?!?!' I scream in his face pulling back his head as he screams for dear life.

Out of nowhere a strong beam renders me out of contentiousness.

MORTY'S POV

'W-WHAT THE HELL RICK, WHAT'S GOING ON AWWW GEEZ...WHAT-WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT, WHAT THE- WHO IS-'

'It's okay Morty calm down Morty....I just need to do some-' He points to his head and clicks his tongue.

-

MORTY'S POV

'Hey Shit heads stop kissing each other over the couch, Ball Fondlers is gonna start but in the dimension  where they only speak Japanese and they look all bad-ass and shit, I don't want to miss it to my grandson's shitty relation ship goals and his mediocre plans of love interest, Literal proof that stupidity could out rank you guys right now....' 

'Listen Rick I have a girl friend now can't you go take summer or something?'

Rick sits on the arm of the couch and sips his flask. 'Morty if I wanted to take summer on an adventure I wouldn't of come here to see your nonsensical ass mouth feeding a traumatized girl you met in one of the disabled toilets' He sips from his flask again.

'Hey Rick don't talk about Y/n that way I met her in science class there's a difference'

'Between our initial intelligence yes a major difference'

'Shut up Rick you came here to tease us because you're bored why don't you go drink or something?'

Rick stares at us dully. 'Scoot...' he says as we get off each other to make space for Rick. He turns on TV to ball fondlers. 'Let's watch some Anime Ball Fondlers baby!!!' He shouts Morty and I shout after him in glee.

-

Y/N'S POV

I sat with the smiths for dinner that night. Spaghetti and meatballs was my favourite. I sat next to Morty and summer who were on either side of me.

Rick sat opposite me.

'Y/n it would be less disgusting if you said you don't want the food the mess you make is an atrocity to watch...'

I drop my fork and glare at him sternly. 'Nobody asked you to look at me...' I sneer over to him. He casually chews his food. ' Nobody 'important' asked you to sit at this table..' he says popping the fork in his mouth.

Beth looks at her father in annoyance. 'Stop it dad she's our guest be nice..'

Rick rolls his eyes. Summer looks up from her empty plate. 'I think grandpa should be 'quiet'' she states pointing at him with her fork.

Morty laughs. Jerry who was struggling to eat his final meat ball looks up. ' It would be quiet nice to see him heed advice' he laughs.

'Shut up Jerry why don't you be gone? The only thing I'd miss is lack of insults towards you...'

Jerry frowns and shoves a meatball in his mouth.

Beth sighs. I kept glancing at Morty from time to time. He looked cute even when he was eating. I reach out to stroke his head.

Out of nowhere a bullet flies into Morty's head. Splattering his brain matter all over my food.

We all scream apart from Rick who was staring straight faced as he was holding his gun out over Morty's dead frame.

'WHAT THE HELL RICK!!??' I scream reaching over to the fallen Morty.