pieces

I stare up at the figure half in panic.

'You know your not supposed to be here right he doesn't let anyone come here with out him in here?' Says the citadel guard. He was a Rick who had scars all over his face. He looks down at me suspiciously.

' I was just leaving...'

The rick raises his eye brows. 'He's somewhere-...' 'T-Thank you I must go....' I rush past him just in case he decided to question me further.As soon as I leave I start to sprint down the hall hoping to loose his stare.

I spent the rest of the day wondering what might of been on those covered files and why he had a portal gun with my location on. The more I though the more paranoid I'd get.

I was walking warily down the corridor until two Rick guards march up to me. One of them clears their throat before stating ' The president would like you Miss Y/n' I look up at them in question.

'What for?' The Rick sighs gruffly. 'I don't get paid enough to give answers...' With that I follow them. I could hear the Ricks mutter something under their breaths, I ignore them.

I am lead to a conference room. A long table of small empty chairs. At the far front sat Morty who was resting his chin on the net he made with the back of his fingers. He was staring at me as the guards departed. He did look kinda hot there , sitting all alone.

'H-hello...' I greet making a small wave. He smiles and leans back in his chair. 'Make yourself comfortable...' He says . I sit at a seat on one side of the table with an ugly fake smile plastered on my face. He had the 'What the fuck are you doing' look on his face as he watched me take a seat.

'You look pale is something wrong? Perhaps you saw something or did something you shouldn't have, something you regret doing?'

Oh shit....he found out...