S U B J E C T G- 3 0 1

This chapter is fucked up and messed up, I have warned you, skip this chp if you ya know get grossed easily...And away we go~ it's basically Morty having fun with your robotic corpse cuz your mind   got transferred to a robotic version of yourself after your other Gagoo body became unresponsive...

Evil morty's POV

I sat at my desk leaning back looking up at the ceiling. Everything so far was going as I planned. I sip the yellowish transparent liquor that I was swishing round my glass.

I never finished it, It was gross anyways. I flinch as the telephone rings.

I grab the phone 'yes?' I say coldly. 'Mr president the procedure is complete' I slam the phone down and raise from my seat.

I make my way down a dark staircase to my secret laboratory.

There was nobody in there as I thought and there it was.

Subject G-301 lay there on the test table completed. It's smooth human skin dimly lit by the lights from the blinking computers.

It smelt of nothing. All the wires and cybernetic entrails were hidden under flesh,bone and perhaps organs.

The hair was too beautiful to be touched, it was so delicate and fragile.

I run my fingers through it . I strip there and then looking down at my familiar erect penis.

I take my place upon the laying figure and begin mouth harassing it. I didn't care weather it was messy or whatnot. I just wanted to feel it inside me.

I could only hear my own moans of arousal and my own laughter. I let my saliva enter it's mouth like it was nothing. I could feel the molars and the tongue involuntarily respond to my movement. The lips were soft and soothing.

I run my hands down it's smooth layer of skin, My palms rest on the breasts of the frame. I pull away as a spit string fades onto it's lips. I massage it's chest making another round of french kisses. So soft and lucid.

I begin panting as I stick my fingers in it's entrance. I was muttering as I thrust my fingers to and throw over and over. It was loose and moist.

I withdraw my fingers and place them on my own private parts masturbating to the thoughts of it's name. A little bit of my own seamen was leaking out onto the figure below.

My voice was echoing in the stilled room. I push my self through it's entance. I thrust listening to my skin slap against it. I didn't give a damn that I was moaning aloud anymore.

I slow down my phase feeling a knot in my stomach. It was time. I pull my self out and watch as my seamen spills out from it's clit. I breath from exhaustion. I clatter on-top of my creation.

I take the figures hand and them in a ting round my cock. It was jacking me off. I support its hand as I helped it move faster and faster. I start to golden shower over it's thighs rubbing my fore skin against it's tummy. My trail of seamen ended at it's breasts, I rubbed my self against that too.

(Ok I'll stop the fuck there...)

I make myself fall off the table and unto the floor. I smirk myself.

'Not bad....Y/n...'

(Jesus I don't know what the hell my problem is...)