REALLY DEEP WARNING!!!

WARNING The next few chps are really deep if you get triggered then like a jellybean said once go with the flow~

My self awareness had finally kicked in. I didn't have time to regret my actions.

I wanted to leave with whatever human I had left in me. I was no longer the beautiful first lady that Morty had made love to, I was this self centred family eating monster.

The Ricks didn't hesitate to shoot me with those razors bullets that projected from those guns meeting the joints holding my arms and legs.

It hurt like a motherfucker, I whaled in agony as the green blood hit the floor mixing with the red.

It wasn't long till the dark child arrived. He wore his eye patch proudly. It looked good on him. It matched his dark suit.

He frowns when he sees me. I was unable to speak. Who was the real monster here anyways?

'Y/n...' he says looking down at me. I was glaring at him with the anger I had left.

'Don't look at me like I'm the crazy one...I just tried to help 'us'

He kneels at my limbless body. All I felt was pain. .' This is a cruel world, it will swallow you and spit you out like your nothing...'

'You consumed your family like a Gagoo would, now I was only using this to the exception that the campaign  manager would leave me alone, you are the reason for you own demise...'

He looms over me and presses his fingers on my jaw line rocking my weak jaw bones. It was exceedingly painful but I didn't moan or scream so he did this over and over and over until the pain became vague. His eyepatch slips off and hits my forehead. Those wires dangled down stroking my face.

'You blacking out darling are you dying on me?' his words eat at my soul, was this how I would leave? I feel his breathe tickle my ears as I felt my system shutting down.

(Yeah it gets deeper....)

'Close your eyes Y/n..Imagine everything happening all at once, you don't feel scared you don't feel sad, you don't feel happy, you feel like you've transcended all emotion, any alternate reality. You can't tell if your dead or alive and purgatory is the last thing on your mind. You don't see anything eles but you see my eyes, you don't see colours but you see me,we're
We're looking at each other. You've forgot about everything you ever knew, everything...you couldn't tell if you came from anywhere, if your going somewhere. There's no sense of orientation up, down, left or right. You begin to feel overwhelmed with emotions that you've forgotten about. It was like you were being born for the first time and then everything goes quite again and you don't feel anything...and then you feel my love again for the first time...

Nobody's gonna read this far so I'm ending it here....😌