Decending

'Y/n calm down it's just a Gagoos remember?'

You kneel at Morty's body.

'WHAT THE HELL IS A GAGOO??' I scream at him as tears were welling in my eyes.

He sighs. 'Ugh that's right I erased your memory...'

'WHAT??'

'NOTHING!!'

'Look at the body before you start screaming...does that look human to you? D-does Morty bleed green blood?!' He points his gun at the dead Gagoo.

'What the hell?...' I whisper. I back away. 'What's going on here Rick?' I whisper shuddering. 'I'll explain later...'

He points the gun at the rest of the family. 'Sorry guys...but I don't wanna be a....Rick SANDWICH!!! AM I RIGHT AHAHAHA WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!!' He shakes his fingers and does a little dance. I shake my head.

He holds out the gun to summer,Beth and Jerry who were holding each other. I cover my eyes.

He pull the trigger killing Beth and Summer and Jerry. Green goo oozes from their bleeding heads.

Rick taps their bodies with his foot. 'Who the hell keeps making these things?' He mutters brushing his messy lab coat. He walks over to me and grabs my wrist.'Let's get down to business' he pulls me to the garage.

'I wanna go home Rick...' I whine tugging back. He ignores me and makes me sit down. He pulls out some thing like VR goggles.

'What's going in?!'

He was holding out a small remote. 'Buckle up kiddo, cuz Dorthy is going bye bye, once I click the button you'll remember everything and I'll get to see who's really behind all this' He fiddles with it for a bit.

'You-You're drunk Rick'

'You're an idiot' He clicks the button. 

My eyes roll back.