M O N S T E R

Y/n's POV

My eyes were locked with Ethan's. He looked older and grew a little facial hair. Our eyes water as we let our brains adjust to the moment. Strangely I felt a sharp pain in my jaws. I ignore it and dash over to him.

We hugs like lovers. I hear his stiff cries, my shoulder gets soaked in tears. I squeeze Ethan's crying figure as we slowly pull away. He was still panting from his cries. He covers his face. 'You idiot I swear I thought you died...we had a funeral and everything this is crazy!!'

'It's okay Ethan...I'm here now!' I smile at him and he weakly smiles back.

We both sat at the table with mugs of Hot chocolate. I could taste the nostalgia. Back at the citadel I'd sometimes force myself to drink wine after a long day. It was never satisfying. No one at the citadel made hot chocolate better then my brother.

'We were told you and the smiths went missing, nobody knew what happened but we lost you ever since, we all assumed you died with the smiths after you stormed to their house saying you wanted to check on your boyfriend Morty...' I flinch at the name.

I look down into my mug of hot chocolate. Some questions were finally being answered. If back then I had encountered Gagoos instead of my parents it means something happened after I shot him that day. He did something.

I clench the handle of my mug. 'So what happened? Where were you?' Ethan says getting my attention again.

'I thought I went home that day, I never even met all the smiths that day, Morty had been gone for a long time...When I came to his house again he looked different' I say tears welling in my eyes again. Ethan looks at me on quizzically. 'Were you kidnapped?' He says putting down his mug.

I look at him. 'Where's mom and dad?' I say looking up the stairway. 'Upstairs talking I think..' he shrugs. I tightly hug him again. 'I love you Ethan!' I scream squeezing my arms round his neck he slowly hugs back.

'I dunno what it is Ethan but when I'm near you I...'

No one's POV

She snuck a teeth into her brothers shoulder with the canines growing from her mouth.

Her jaws compress on the flesh of her brother who was trying to scream under the grasp of her slender fingers covering his mouth. His blood covered the both of them. She ripped her chunk out and began chewing vigorously as she watched him drop lifelessly.

His blood spread across the floor creating a new layer of red. She licked her lips growling at her catch. She drags him into the living room and sniffs the air.

Like a horror villain she silently creeps upstairs. Her raspy breath jittering in the dimly lit light of the house. Her mind was somewhere else as she opened her parent's bedroom door.

She growls only to be answered by the screaming of her parents who were sitting on their bed. 

'WHAT THE FUCK?!' Her father shouts.