leisure

Instantaneously, he lips connect with mine as he pushes me down with the soft sheets of my mattress forcefully. He slowly plants small kisses down my neck muttering something to himself. I bit my lip staring up at the ceiling that was glowing with the lights of the lamp.

He raises his head and looks down at me as his face turns into a slight smirk. I look at him with my face darkened with a red hue and my eyes twinkling with a bright sensation.

'Y-you're my first...' I whisper.

'Then don't let the guards hear..' He winks and puts a finger to my lips. Daringly he unbuttons my pyjama shirt and runs his hot fingers down the skin of my belly. I wince slightly as he repeats this. 

'Are you ticklish?'

I nods and I hear him chuckle.

He presses his head against my chest and makes another round of kisses, I was on the verge of moaning in delight. 

'We don't have a lot of time...' He whispers and pulls off his shirt briskly. After we undressed we kissed passionately again enjoying the heat of our naked selves. 

He finally ejaculates in me snickering at my moaning expression. Each thrust got me bewildered with pleasure. 

 Unable to take it no longer I was screaming at the top of my lungs,it didn't seem to bother Morty. As we climaxed our moans die down, the strange warmth inside me was spilling silently onto the sheets. Morty lets out a long sigh. 

He finally cradled me in his sweaty arms as we lay there huffing and puffing.

He kisses my head softly and pulls me closer,'I love you Y/n..' He says caressing my soaked back. 'I love you too Morty...' A tear of joy leaves my eye as we lay there in the burning light of the lamp....Together......

(Aww Geez ....that was the most intense few minutes of my life.....how are you little bunnies?)