Chapter 15: Lessons

Josh's Pov
I wake up with a sleeping Maya in my arms. Sometimes it felt unreal that she was really mine. Well not exactly mine but she was with me and that's all that really mattered. She'll officially be mine when she excepts me. I take my time and admire all of her features, I slowly move a piece of hair behind her ear and see her crunch her nose up making her cuter than she already was, if that was even possible. I chuckle slightly and caress her cheek, such a gorgeous girl. I slowly get up and make my way towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. I look through the cupboards and find a pancake mix. Perfect.

I'm making the last pancake when I hear footsteps collide with the ground. Maya's awake. I hear them come closer and I turn around right as Maya comes out of the room. "Morning gorgeous" I say seeing a smile pull at her lips "Morning" she says walking towards me "What are you making?" She asks curiously as I pull her into my arms "Breakfast" I say making her roll her eyes "What are you making for breakfast?" She asks again, I smile and kiss her cheek before replying "Pancakes, you hungry?" She nods and I take her hand "Come on then, let's feed you" I say taking her to the small table. She sits down and I place the stack of pancakes in front of her. Whilst she piles some onto her plate I get her a cup of milk and place it in front of her before sitting down. "Thank you" she says grabbing the cup and taking a sip. "Welcome" I say taking a bite of my own pancake.

After eating breakfast, we did the dishes and got ready to go back to the pack house. "So" Maya says whilst we walk back, "So?" I repeat "What's the plan for today?" She asks "I'm not sure" I shrug "We'll see at the pack house" I say making her nod.

"Josh!" Lucas shouts as soons as we make it through the door of the pack house, "Yes?" I ask watching him skip down the stairs, "Alpha said that you have to go train with Cory and that he wants to speak to Maya" Lucas says shifting his gaze on the gorgeous blonde. "Okay" I nod "Come on gorgeous" I add starting to walk "I can take her to Alpha so you can go to Cory" Lucas suggest making my grip on Maya tighten. Under any circumstances and I mean under any, no males like it when another males are with there female. "I can take her" I say making Lucas nod and sprint of to the other direction. I look down at Maya and se her eyebrows furrow, "What was that about?" she asks I shrug and start walking towards the office "You're mine" I simply say making her chuckle, "He was just trying to be nice" now usually when your females defends another male well it's just hurtful, so right now I just keep repeating to myself that she's human.

We make it to the office and I knock before entering and bowing my head as a sign of respect, even though I don't get along with my stepdad he is still of higher power, "Son" Alan starts making me cringe "I am not your son" I reply lifting my head, he simplies sighes and nod "Very well" he steps forwards before continuing "I need you to catch up on some training whilst I borrow Maya" Now like I said before no males like their female with another male but since he's my stepdad and Alpha I know he wouldn't do anything. I nod and look down at Maya, "I'll be right back" I say pulling her in for a hug burrying my nose in her neck, enjoying her sent before I leave, "Okay" I kiss her cheek and bow my head before leaving.

Maya's Pov

I'm not sure why but Josh surely some issues with his stepdad, I do tend to help with it. "Maya" Alan says making me look up at him, "How are you?" he asks pollitely, I shrug and he smiles, "I'm great to be honest" he's smile widens "That's excellent, so what do you say for a werewolf lesson?" he asks making me nod vigoursly "I would really like that" he chuckles and sits down motioning to the chair in front of the desk , I take a seat and he starts "Any questions before we start?" He asks "Is Josh always going to be overprotective with other boys?" I ask making Alan laugh and nod "No males like it when their female is with another male. You see Maya once you find your soulmate they become your everything, so when you find your soulmate with someone else you start to feel jaleous, your protectivness starts to come out because you don't know wheter the other wants to harm, or steal them away from you" he explains making me nod. "Any other question?" he asks making me shake my head, "Okay" he pulls out a book and hands it to me, it's a leather book with a symbol engraved in it, "This is Asena's book, she made it when she starting dating Josh's father. There is everything on wolves you need to know" he explains as I quickly look through the pages, "If you ever have a question you can ask her or me" he says making me nod "Now if we're going to continue to have these sort of lessons I'm going to do it on the structure of the wolf, we'll be going out and use Josh as an example" he explains making my eyes widen, that's sounds like a lot of fun.

Knock Knock.

I turn around and see Asena walking in, she bows her head and smiles when she sees me, "Maya, what a pleasure" she says making her way towards Alan, "You too" I say smiling, "I see you have my book" she says her smile widening at the sight of it, "Yeah, I'm going to try and learn as much as I can" I say "That's nice to her" she says.

Knock Knock.

I turn around again only this time to find my boyfriend on the other side, he bows his head and walks towards me. "Mom, Alan" he says sitting on the arm of the chair I was sitting in, "How was training?" Alan asks curioulsy "Okay" Josh shrugs smiling down at me, "Well" Alan sighs "Maya you're dismissed" he says looking at his wife. "Come on gorgeous" Josh says taking my hand, "Thank you" I say before leaving the office.

After a relaxing evening with Josh, I reluctantly head back home since tomorrow he have school. I'm still mad at Shawn and to be honest it made staying home uncomfortable, all I could do was stay inmy room to avoid him.