Chapter 55: Linking

The sound of a door opening makes me groan in annoyance. I just want to be left alone, I don't want to deal with anything anymore, they can kill me if they want.

"Good morning cutie". During the few days I've been here I learned that the guy's name is Ryan. He's become quite a fan of me with me insulting him and wanting to thear him apart, he found it quite amusing.

"Want some breakfast?" He asks kneeling down, but I keep my gaze on the ground. After the first day they decided to chain me in a room, except that room only had a blanket on the floor and a bucket so I could do my business. There was no windows and only had a metal door.

"I brought oatmeal" he says caressing my cheek, lifting my head up in the process. I lock eyes with him and the playful nature behind his orbs makes me want to kill him even more, but I learnt the hard way what I get from attacking him. The first time I had the wip which is made out of pure leather, it hurts like a bitch.  The second time I bit him and well what they did to me wasn't pretty.

"Eat" he demands placing the bowl in front of me before standing up and walking towards the door. "I'm serious eat or we'll tie you to a chair and force you to eat" he says before leaving and slamming the door shut. I take a shaky breath in and look down at the bowl. "For Josh" I whisper before slowly picking the spoon up and bringing it towards my mouth so I can take a bite.

~🐾~

"Maya!" I shout as soon as my eye open. I frantically look around the room and find my mom and Mr. Feeny but Maya isn't here.

"Shhh" my mom whispers placing her hands on my shoulders. "Where's Maya?" I ask looking at her worriedly. The last thing I remember was Maya being pulled from my arms. "Calm down sweetheart" She says running her fingers through my hair, "Take a breath" she suggests. I nod and take a deep breath in, but it still doesn't calm me down.

"Where is she?" I question calmly this time. My mom sighs and looks down making my heart break. They have Maya, no they can't have her! She's my mate, I should've protected her! My head starts to spin and I feel like I'm about to pass out, this can be real.

"They have her" she whispers, confirming my fear before slowly looking up at me. "Allen is doing everything he can to find her, he thinks he knows where they are keeping her" she says quickly.

"He thinks?!" I ask angrily. "As soon as you passed out the guards just got there, they captured a few rogues and they tried to get her Josh" she says a tear rolling down her cheek "They tried but-but" She stutters quickly whipping her eyes.

"Where is he?" I ask trying to get out of bed but it's only now that I realise I'm hooked to a bunch of wires. I look at them confusedly before looking up to see Mr. Feeny looking at me. "What is all this?" I ask.

"Well Alpha, they shot you more than once after you passed out, the amount of wolfspane in your body could've killed you, so I had to remove it" he explains motioning to the wires going in and out of my body.

"How do you feel?" He asks making me scoff "How do I feel?" I repeat laughing "My mate is taken and you dare ask me how I'm feeling?" I growl making him look down.

"Apologies Alpha" he says clasping his hand together.

"When can these can be taken out?" I ask making him glance back up at me "3 days" my eyes widen "I need to make sure all of the wolfspane is out of your body" he explains "One little amount can be extremely dangerous for you" I sigh and nod.

How could I have let this happen?

"Can I link her?" I question. "I'm not sure Alpha" Mr. Feeny replies honestly. "If you can it can help us find her" my mom interject.

~🐾~

I'm currently hunched over the bucket in my room, throwing up my breakfast. I don't know what they feed me, or put in the food but these past few days I've been sick non-stop. 

"Ugh" I groan whipping my mouth with the back of my hand.

'Maya'

My eyes widen and I quickly sit up. 'Josh' I try. Was I dreaming? I hadn't heard Josh's voice for I don't know how many days. It feels unreal that he's alive but at the same time it doesn't.

'Oh my god baby girl, are you okay?' He asks making me gasp as tears fill my eyes. He's alive.

"You okay Maya?" I look up and find Jaxton looking at me through the small square peephole my door had. Jaxton wasn't necessarily bad, I usually talk a lot with him, he told me that quite a few rogues were forced to do this or they'd be killed.

"I just don't feel that well" I reply before  crawling to the corner of my room and leaning against the wall. He gives me a soft smile before closing the peephole leaving me alone.

'Yeah I'm alright, baby are you? I thought I lost you"

'I'm fine, do you know where they're keeping you?" He asks making me sigh. I wish I did it would've made him finding me so much easier.

'No they blindfolded me when they brought me here, Josh please get me out of here". There is nothing more that I want right now than being in Josh's arms.

'Don't worry baby I'm going to get you out of there and in my arms as soon as I can' he promises making a few more tears run down my face.

'Good because I miss you so much' I sob.

_______________________________
If you enjoyed this chapter you already know what to do so go ahead and vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions!

And...

Don't be shy!

-Mel❤