Chapter 33: Date (part.2)

Josh's Pov
The moon goddess blessed me with the most gorgeous girl in the entire universe as my mate. I'm driving to the restaurant but I keep on glancing at Maya. She is extremely distracting, in a good way though. She's mouthing the words to the song that's playing on the radio whilst looking at her window, probably trying to figure out where were going. I can't help but smile everytime my eyes land on her, she's beyond adorable.

"Where are you taking me?" She asks again looking at me, "To dinner" I say making her roll her eyes "If I tell you, you still won't know because you've never been there" I admit making her sigh. I chuckle and lift our intertwine hands before kissing the back of her hand, "We're almost there" I assure her whilst quickly glancing at her, she smiles and nod.

Finally arriving at the restaurant, I park the car and look at Maya, "Shelby's" she reads before looking back at me, I nod and climb out of the car before walking to her side and opening her door and helping her out. She intertwines our fingers and we walk inside.

"Josh" Alison says making me smile "Ali" I say quickly giving her a hug before wrapping my arm around Maya's waist "I haven't seen you in ages" she says making me nod in agreement "Yeah, but um I have a reservation" I say making her smile as she quickly glances at Maya before looking down at the reservation sheet.

"Right this way" she turns and leads us to our table, luckily it's a booth and I get to sit next to Maya, some guys kept looking at her whilst we were walking past and I swear if they continue I'm going to snap their neck. "Thank you" I smile at Alison "No biggie, your waiter will be with you soon" she says taking a step back "I'll talk to you soon" I say before she nods and leaves.

"How do you know her?" Maya asks making me look down at her "My dad used to take my mom here a lot when they were younger, they became close to the owner and when they had me well they brought me along, Alison is the daughter of the owners so we basically grew up together" I explain "Oh" she says making me smile "You're adorable" I say before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Hello, my name is Zack and I'll be you-" he stops when he looks up from his paper and his eyes land on Maya. I stifle a growl by biting my lip, she's mine, my girl.
"I'll be your waiter" he finishes after blinking a few times. "What drinks can I get for you two?" He asks his eyes still on Maya.

"I'll have a coke" I say tightening my grip on Maya's waist, "I'll have some water" she says making him smile. I growl lowly and Maya tightens her grip on my hand probably trying to calm me done.

"I'll be right back with your drinks" he says slowly walking away, his eyes still fixed on my girl.

I growl and Maya cups my face before turning it so we're face to face. "Calm down" she giggles "Your my girl, he shouldn't be looking at you like that" I say seeing her smile. Why does she think this is funny?

"Mine" I pout making her laugh.

"Why do you think it's funny?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows and titling my head to the side with her hand still cupping my cheek.

"Because you're adorable when you're jealous" she says making me shake my head "I'm not adorable" I argue "I'll snap his neck if he continues" I admit making her eyes slightly widen "No need for that" she says caressing my cheek "I'm here with you because I love you" she says making me calm down instantly. That waiter had no chance, Maya is my mate! Not his.

I smile and peck her lips "I love you too" I admit seeing her smile.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Maya's Pov
"Now I know why your parents came here often, that was delicious" I admit looking up at Josh. We just finished eating and now we were walking outside the restaurant towards the lake. It was beautiful, they had fairy lights and candles around their garden and it made everything look amazing. "Well I'm glad you liked it" he says stopping in front of me before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. He looks down at me lovingly and I bite my lip, I really wish we were in his tree house right now so we could be alone.

"I know what your thinking" Josh murmurs before kissing my cheek whilst making his way towards my neck. I feel my cheeks heat up and right now I'm thankful that it's dark and that he's focus on my neck.

He places an open kiss and I gasp. "Josh" I whine but it comes out more as a moan. I try and slowly push him off but it only leads to him getting closer. He gently bites my neck and my knees go week if he weren't holding me I would've fell. "All mine" Josh says before continuing what he's doing. I know that he hates other guys looking at me and well tonight with the dress I'm wearing no doubt Josh won't ever take me out again. During dinner a few waiters kept on coming to our table and asked if we needed anything, but off course their eyes were on me.

His teeth scratch my neck and suddenly he stops and inhales deeply. He growls and pecks my neck again "I can smell your arousal" He whispers making me curse myself. How am I suppose not to feel turn on by him? And what else did he expect? It's official that I can't control myself around him anymore.

I pull away and cup his cheek before crashing my lips onto his. He kisses me back with the same amount of passion and I wrap my arms around his neck. I moan opening my mouth to him as I gently tug his hair, he groans and it only urges me to kiss him harder.

"I should take you home" he says once he pull away, his breathing unsteady and his lips swollen. I nod and intertwine my hands with his before walking back to his car. Tonight was more than I could ever wanted. A simple date with the boy I love.

______________________________
Sorry for not updating earlier, I just got back into school and well, I'm exhausted. Although I am going to try and update at least once a week.

Now if you enjoyed this chapter please vote, comment down your thoughts and opinions,

Or....

Do whatever makes ya happy.

-Mel❤