A/N

Sorry this isn't a new chapter, I promise I'll try and update soon, maybe tonight who knows.

Anyways exciting news, I finally published a new book called Dream Big.

Here's the description:

Joshua Matthews fell in love in with another girl in NYU and quit playing the long game with Maya Hunter. Soon after Josh graduated, he found out that he got his girlfriend pregnant and decided it would be best to marry her leaving Maya even more heart broken than she already was.

During the birth of his daughter his wife couldn't make it and passed away. Josh became a single father to a beautiful girl named Ellianna Maria Matthews. After his wife's death he decided to move back to Philadelphia where Ellianna saw pictures of Maya during some of her ballet performance which Riley showed her whilst she visited making Ellianna fall in love with ballet. Josh let her take a few ballet lesson at the age of 3 where she quickly learned. At the age of 6 Ellianna begged Josh to move to New York so she could attend the Hart Ballet studio and follow her dream of becoming a professional ballet dancer.

Maya Hunter grew up dancing, she always danced no matter what. After she graduated from NYU she decided to follow her dream and open her own studio. On her 20th birthday she achieved her dream and opened her first studio, the Hart Ballet Studio, which became one of the best ballet studio in New York.

What happens when Josh and Maya meet again? Read to find out!

Hope you guys will give this book a try.

Thanks love you all💕