Chapter 34: Fight

Maya's Pov
"How was your date?" My dad asks as I close the front door. Josh just dropped me off and I already miss him like crazy. "It was really good" I smile making my dad chuckle "Yeah, what did you two do?" He asks curiously as I lean against the door "He took me to a restaurant his dad used to take his mom when they were younger" I start "Jeez dad I have to take you there, the food is unbelievably amazing" He chuckles "So we ate and then we walked around since the restaurant is next to a lake, they put fairy lights and candles everywhere, it was just beautiful and amazing" I gush seeing a wide smile pull at my dad's lip. I knew he was always aware about me dating guys, he was always protective over me and knew that my feelings couldn't be messed with because my heart can be easily broken and extremely hard to put back together. Seeing him smile as I talk about Josh only lets me know that he approves of Josh, and I love him for that.

"Well as much as I want to talk about my date I have school tomorrow and it's late" I say making him nod in understanding "Right" he sighs.

"Goodnight dad" I say pulling him in for a hug "Goodnight kiddo" he says kissing the top of my head "I love you" he adds pulling away "I love you too" I smile walking up to my room.

I close the door of my bedroom and smile leaning against it. I close my eyes and think about everything that happened tonight. Josh is the definition of a perfect boyfriend. I take a deep breath and decide to change out this surprisingly comfortable dress.

I unzip my dress and let it fall to the ground before stepping out of it. I reach down and grab it before placing it on my chair. I make my way to my dresser and pull out a pair of pyjama short and Josh's shirt which I stole from him when I was at the Pack house. I quickly change into them before making my way to my bathroom. I take off my make up and undo the braids Sophia did before brushing my hair. I walk back to my bedroom and instead of finding it empty, a brunette boy is standing there with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask smiling and walking over to him. "I can't sleep without you" he says holding one of my shirts up "Your shirt doesn't help anymore" he admits before throwing it over to my chair. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer as I wrap my arms around his neck. "We have to figure out this sleeping without each other thing" I say playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. "We do" he admits "But right now all I want is you" he adds before crashing his lips on mine. I moan into the kiss as he deepens it. His hands slowly make their way to the back of my tights and in one swift motion he picks me up. I tighten my legs around his torso as he walks towards my bed. Gently laying me down he climbs on top of me and starts kissing my neck. I'm going to wake up with a bunch of hickeys tomorrow but right now I don't really care about it. His hands slip under my shirt and he tighten his grip on my waist before slowly making their way to my breast. He cups one and gives it a tight squeeze making my back arch and a moan tumble from my lips. I quickly bite my lip realising that my dad is right across the hall. "I want to hear you baby girl" Josh whispers before placing another open kiss on my neck. I shake my head and take a deep breath "My dad" I breath out before my biting my lip once more to avoid letting another moan out.

His lips land back on mine and I find myself deepening the kiss immediately. If it weren't for the fact that my dad is home and we had school tomorrow, I would definitely let Josh get his way with me. I pull away and Josh rests his forehead against mine. "We should probably get some sleep" I say trying to even out my breathing.

He nods and leans down for one last peck before climbing off of me and laying beside me. We both climb under the cover and I lay my head on Josh's chest as he wraps his arm around my waist. "I love you so much Maya" he admits kissing the top of my head making my heart flutter "I love you more" I say letting my eyes flutter shut "Goodnight Josh" I mutter "Goodnight gorgeous" I hear before drifting off to sleep.