Chapter 23: Math Homework

Josh's pov
During lunch Maya quickly goes to the bathroom, and I decide to make sure Sophia won't do a mistake by telling Maya's dad when she's not ready. In my opinion her dad knowing could be a great advantage to Maya, she won't have a huge secrete to hide from him, especially since they're really close, and what's the worst that could happen if he knows? He'd take her away and we'd be apart forever? Okay well know I understand why she's worried.

"Sophia?" I ask making her glance up from her plate, "Yes, Alpha?" Although I am not the Alpha yet, she's being polite and acknowledging my power. I smirk "You do realize that if you do anything of which my mate doesn't approve you will face consequences?" She nods "Off course Alpha, I am not to mess with our future Alpha female just because she is human" Now this is another big issue I'm going to have to deal with if Maya accepts me and becomes the Alpha female of our pack. It used to be quite a disgrace in the olden days to have a human leading a pack, but off course through time they realized that when mates are involved you can't do anything about it. "I respect her very much" she finishes making me smile "Good, I do not want to deal with these sort of problems" I say taking a sip of my water.

"Oh I completely understand" she smiles,

"Hey" Maya says putting her hands on either side of my shoulders, "Hey gorgeous" I smile looking up at her. She walks around to sit in her chair but I grab her arm and pull her in my lap. She looks at me and rolls her eyes making me chuckle, I kiss her hand that was now intertwined with mine and a loving smile pulls at her lips. "If you don't mind Alpha, I must go to work, I don't want to be late" Sophia says getting our attention as she rises from her seat, "I don't mind at all, I wouldn't want you to be late" she smiles "Say hi to my dad for me" Maya says making me furrow my eyebrows as Sophia nods "Oh wait no" she raises her hand to stop Sophia "Don't say anything, don't mention my name I'm suppose to be in school" she quickly says making Sophia chuckle and nod "Off course" she bows to my mate making the biggest smile on my face appear and a confused face appear on my mate. "Did she just bow to me?" She asks as I vigorously nod "Why?" She asks confused "Because" I start caressing her cheek adoring the little sparks I feel when we touch "You might be the future Alpha female, it's politeness" I say with a goofy smile. "Oh" she giggles, "You're perfect you know that?" I ask making a slight pink colour appear on her cheeks, she is absolutely adorable. I lean in and place a soft kiss on her lips.

"Come on let's go to my room and get some work done" I stand up with Maya in my arms and start walking to my room, "You do realize that I have two legs which I can use to walk right?" She asks making me chuckle and nod "I do, but I like you in my arms" I admit making her blush, she tries to hide it by snuggling on my chest but what she doesn't realize is that I already saw it and hiding it was pointless.

I arrive in my room and slowly put Maya down, I look around my room and spot my school bag on my chair, "Do you think you could help me with my math homework?" She asks digging around her bag for her books "Yep" I say sitting on my bed "We're doing some Algebra thing and I'm quite confused" she says handing me her book for me to see.

I'm not sure how long we've been doing Maya's math homework but I could care less, who knew helping her with her math homework would be this fun. I start of by explaining the question to her and when she realizes what she has to do a slight smirk appear on her lips, she starts doing the working out and when she gets the wrong number in her equation she'd pout, making me chuckle, I'd kiss her cheek and motivate her to try again and when she gets the answer right, she does her little victory dance which involves her moving her hips since she's sitting down and hugging me, and that leads me to kissing her to reward her.

"38?" She asks shutting her eyes scared that she got the wrong answer. This was the last equation she had to solve and she tried it on her own without my help. I look at her working out and a smile pulls at my lips as everything she did was correct. "Yup" I say making her eyes widen "Really?" She asks shocked "Why are you so shocked?" I chuckle "Believe in yourself gorgeous" She jumps on me taking me by suprise which makes my back fall on the bed and make her land on top of me. "Thank you" she whispers looking up and sitting up, straddling me. Boy could I get used to this. "You don't have to thank me you just needed a little push" I say seeing her shake her head.

She leans down and connects our lips together making me immediately kiss back. Her hand runs through my hair slightly tugging it whilst the other rests against my cheek. I lick her bottom lip asking and lucky me she slightly opens her mouth letting a soft moan out. Our tongues fight for dominance, but I take control and flip us over. "Josh" she breathes out as I kiss my way to her neck. She tilts her head giving me more access. She gasps once I find her sweet spot. I place wet kisses slowly biting her skin and soothing it with my tongue, leaving loves bites behind. The smell of her arousal was driving me crazy at this point, I needed more of her, but I know I can't push her into anything. I bring back my lips to hers, kissing her softly this time, I had to control myself because once it goes to far I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself. I slowly pull away and admire her under me, her cheeks were a strong shade of pink, her lips swollen from our make out, her chest rising up and down quickly as she fights for air, her heart beating rapidly, her pupil blown wide. She looked perfect. She furrows her eyebrows probably wondering why I'm staring at her. "Gorgeous" I breathe out making a soft smile pull at her lips and her cheeks reden.

_____________________________
Hope you're having an amazing day! And also hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and leave a comment with your opinion on this chapter and share the book!

Or.....

Do whatever makes you happy!

-Mel❤