A/N

Two new books for you guys!!

FINDING HAPPINESS

Maya Hart never found happiness. Her father left her when she was young and her mother is never home. Sadness and loneliness were the only emotions she felt until they overcame her and she couldn't handle it anymore, deciding to take all of it out on her. One cut let to many other, she became what one would say, addicted, it was her only way to relieve all her emotions. Off course after her best friend, Riley found out about this she helped Maya and tried to make her feel happy.

Maya's now 17 and it's summer time. Riley has to go on a family trip for the whole holiday leaving Maya back in New York, although she won't be alone. Riley's older brother, Josh will be staying because he is going to have to study the classes he failed if he wants to properly finish university.

After a horrible night, Maya opens herself to Josh who suddenly has a new goal in life, make Maya happy.

Read to follow Maya's adventure to find happiness where she's slowly falls in love with Josh.

TOO YOUNG

Dedicated to @Joshaya_Sabriah

Maya and Josh finally realised that they were better off together. After one night they finally give into temptation and they now both have to deal with their consequences. A little miracle that could tear their life apart or bring them closer.

Read to follow Maya's teenage pregnancy!

Make sure you go read my two new books and vote/comment !!!!

Love you all !!
-Mel❤