Chapter 35: Alpha female

Josh's Pov
I groan and stand up grabbing Maya's hand. "I swear that guy is going to pay" I growl making Maya immediately stand in front of me, she cups my face and I calm down with her touch "Calm down baby" She whispers pulling me closer until my face buries in the crook of her neck. I inhale deeply loving the scent of my beautiful mate. "Stop growling, keep your wolf inside" She whispers before pecking my cheek and pulling away "Yes my beautiful Alpha female" I say proudly watching her shake her head in amusement.

We make it to the Principal's office and the guy who harassed Maya is sitting on one of the chairs with a ice pack on his cheek and a smirk pulled at his lips. I bite my lip trying to not growl and thear him to shreds.

"Please take a seat" I look up and see the Principal motioning for Maya and I to sit. We both take a seat and I take her hand intertwining our fingers together. She give me a reassuring smile and right now all I want to do is pull her in for a hug and whisper beautiful sweet things into her ear.

"You three are both aware of our fighting policy?" The Principal asks glancing at the three of us nodding.

"Very well" he sighs "Josh you do know hitting a student can earn you a suspension for a week?"

"Yes sir but-" Josh tries but the Principal shakes his head cutting him off.

"There are no buts Mr. Matthews hitting a student because he accidently pushed you and you couldn't handle your anger is not-"

"That is not what happened" I cut him off, anger building up inside of me, as my gaze shifts from the Principal to the guy.

"Then what do you suggest happened Miss. Hunter" he questions eyeing me sceptically.

"I was walking down the halls with my best friend Riley when out of no where this guy shows up, I don't even know him by the way" I explain motioning to the guy.

"He grabbed me and when I had asked him several time to let me go, he had refused" I continue.

"Sir, with all due respect, I only punched him because he inappropriately touched my girlfriend and refused to stop when asked" Josh steps in "You can even ask my cousin Riley, she was there she witnessed the whole scene" Josh adds.

The Principal nods and calls in Riley whilst the guy is staring at us with wide eyes, anger flashing through them. Did he honestly think he could get away with this and have Josh on a week suspension?

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

"He what?" My dad asks making me chuckle.

After calling in Riley she told her point of view to the Principal and that seemed to be enough for him to believe us. He let Josh and I go and I'm not quite sure what the guy's punishment is because all I care about is that he has to stay 10 feet away from me.

Once school finished Josh told me he had to catch up on a few Alpha training he missed since he's been so caught up on me, but he promised to pick me up and bring me to the pack house for a sleepover since the both of us can't sleep without the other.

"He punch a guy" I repeat for what felt like the millionth time.

"Because that guys harassed you?" He questions as I nod "Well, I like him more now" he admits making a smile pull at my lips.

"I'm glad you do" I honestly say watching a smile of his own appear on his face.

"Maya, I'm your father I'm suppose to make sure you go out with a guy who treats you like your his entire world and would do anything for you, and Josh, well" he sighs trailing off "He does exactly that".